- Research all comparable currently listed properties.
- Research & verify legal description.
Marketing The Listing
- Review comparable listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive.
- Receive & review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers' agents.
The Offer and Contract
- Counsel seller on offers. Explain merits & weakness of each offer.
- Negotiate all offers on seller's behalf, set time limit for loan approval & closing.
Tracking the Loan Process
- Follow loan processing through to the underwriter.
- Add lender & other vendors to your management program so agents, buyer & seller can track progress of sale.
- Coordinate buyer's professional home inspection with seller.
- Explain seller's responsibilities & interpret any clauses in the contract.
- Provide comparable sales used in market pricing to Appraiser.
- Assist seller in questioning appraisal report if it seems too low.
FULL TEXT: 184 Things Your REALTOR® Does For You!—Kelly Baker Properties
Back to Competition in Real Estate > REALTORS® as Champions