NAR-zipLogix National Forms Benefit
- NAR and zipLogix have entered into a partnership to provide zipForm Plus® and zipTMS™ as a member benefit at no cost to all NAR members.
- Agents will be able to store unlimited transactions to meet their state’s Department of Real Estate (DRE) requirements.
- More than 600,000 NAR members currently use zipLogix applications. This new member benefit will encourage even more REALTORS® to see how zipLogix can help them succeed in their businesses.
- More than 900,000 of NAR’s 1.1 million members are currently entitled to use zipLogix products through association member benefits or individual purchases.
- State and local REALTOR® associations can leverage the NAR member benefit to drive new member adoption.
- As a 100-percent REALTOR® association-owned company, zipLogix is committed to REALTORS®’ success.
- NAR’s goal has always been to keep the REALTOR® at the center of the transaction. This new member benefit will help us support that role well into the future.
- zipLogix’s platform ensures data integrity, provides intellectual property protections for state and local form, and authenticates users through NAR’s NRDS database.
- Standardizing the technology platform that empowers REALTORS® creates efficiencies and streamlines processes.
- With this step toward a comprehensive transaction platform, NAR and zipLogix are committed to making sure REALTORS® have the tools they need to succeed in today’s dynamic real estate environment.
Why is NAR doing this?
- NAR wants to provide tools that help facilitate transactions for REALTORS® and their clients.
- NAR’s goal has always been to keep the REALTOR® at the center of the transaction, and this partnership will help us support that role well into the future.
I just purchased zipForm® Plus. Will I get a refund?
- Individual members who purchased zipForm® Plus anytime on or after October 1, 2015, will receive a prorated refund by calling zipLogix.
What is included in the new member benefit?
- zipForm® Plus – Electronic forms software includes:
- Templates, clauses, address book
- Collaboration through zipCommunity
- Notifications, strikeout, photos
- zipTMS™ – Transaction Management includes:
- Seamless integration with zipForm® Plus
- Unlimited document storage and management
- Checklists, activities, calendar
- Complete audit trail
- Email and faxing into and out of the transaction
- NAR library
- State and local libraries based upon your membership
- State-of-the-art technology, security and disaster recovery
I belong to a state and several local associations, what forms will be part of my NAR member benefit?
- Provided that your association licenses their forms to zipLogix, you will have access to those library(ies) of forms to which you are entitled. For example, if you use a local library and a state library of forms, you will receive access to those libraries.
When will this member benefit begin?
- This member benefit will be available in the first quarter of 2016.
- Any member of an association that is currently a zipLogix customer may begin accessing the NAR Member Benefit Program as of 1/01/2016.
How do I get access to zipForm® Plus, my new NAR member benefit?
- All NAR members in good standing will be able to access the zipForm® Plus software and forms specific to their area through a secure designated website.
- If you are currently a zipForm® subscriber, nothing changes. Please keep logging in under the same log-in credentials and manner that you do today.
What do I receive under this member benefit?
- As an individual broker (or individual agent) you are entitled to the new NAR member benefit. zipLogix also makes a Broker Version (used by brokers with agents) available for an additional fee. The Broker Version will give you oversight into your agents’ transactions to assist with risk management, allow you to take advantage of measurement and reporting tools, and save you valuable time and money.
Can I still brand my forms with my logo?
- Absolutely! Whatever you could do before you will continue to be able to do.
How do I get my forms into zipForm® Plus?
- You enter into a licensing agreement with zipLogix®, submit your forms and pay a separate set up fee to create the forms in zipForm® Plus.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does this new NAR member benefit affect associations?
- Your current relationship with zipLogix will get even better. There are significant savings for associations that currently provide zipForm® Plus as a member benefit. zipLogix® is already preparing addendums to contracts to allow the associations to take advantage of this new NAR member benefit.
- The same staff that you have always worked with will continue to partner with you and your association. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Any new association that wants to license their forms to zipLogix should reach out to Wendy Waldrep at firstname.lastname@example.org, sign a license agreement and submit their forms for inclusion in zipForm®.