Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®, selected 11 companies for its 2022 REACH UK program,offering solutions such as artificial intelligence for better leads to real estate agents and tracking and automating property inspections. The REACH UK program—similar to the U.S.–based version—will focus on helping technology companies accelerate their growth in the real estate, finance, banking, home services, and insurance industries.
“We are excited to launch our second cohort and welcome 11 new companies to the REACH UK portfolio,” says Valentina Shegoyan, a managing partner of REACH UK. “We have listened to the real estate industry’s most pressing challenges over the last year and answered the call with a diverse range of solutions in this year’s cohort. These include some cutting-edge innovations which are helping improve environmental footprint, the sharing economy, property and facility management, and agent tools.”
REACH UK announced the 2022 program with support from its strategic industry partner, Propertymark, the UK’s professional body for property personnel that represents members from more than 15,000 offices in property services.
The companies accepted to the REACH UK 2022 program are:
Solutions in Sustainable Futures
- Fyma: AI-powered actionable insights for landowners and asset and portfolio managers through real-time data from existing video capture devices.
- BlockDox: Patented technology powering portfolio owners’ and operators’ abilities to manage sustainability goals, reduce operational wastage, increase profitability, and improve the use of space.
- Mökki: Circular economy business helping consumers to recycle, resell, and measure the impact of their used goods via operating smart last-mile mini hubs in offices, mixed-use developments, shopping centers, and other buildings.
- Houzen: Data-driven platform to enable fast financing, valuation certainty, and refurb imagery to ensure buyers buy the right home and grow equity value through sustainable refurbs.
Solutions for the Commercial Sector
- Edozo: Commercial property valuation platform combining best-in-class digital mapping with occupier plans, transaction data, and automation tools for agents, valuers, developers, investors, and architects.
- Cleverly: Multi-stakeholder solution that uses no-code workflow automation and sensor integrations to provide operating efficiencies for property and facility managers.
Solutions for Consumer Experience
- SearchSmartly: AI property matchmaking engine with a focus on superior consumer experience, providing higher-quality leads, and higher conversion at a lower cost for estate agents, build-to-rent providers, and developers.
- Residently: The app that makes renting fast, easy, and rewarding for renters, property managers, and letting agents by making searching for, securing, managing, and moving home a seamless experience.
Solutions for the Residential Sector
- Monspire: Working capital finance solution for real estate agents and subject matter experts providing real-time credit scoring with personalized accuracy utilizing open banking.
- Safe2: Tracks and automates property inspections and certifications to streamline housing providers’ and estate agents’ compliance processes.
- Property Deals Insight: Comprehensive, in-depth property data analytics helping investors, estate agents, and real estate service providers analyze and package their property investments in a few clicks.