NAR on YouTube and Vimeo
- National Association of REALTORS® — the primary YouTube channel for staying connected to NAR.
- REALTOR® Action Center — the latest news and updates from NAR's political action and government affairs teams at the REALTOR® Action Center.
- REALTOR® Magazine — the home of REALTOR® Magazine on YouTube.
- NAR Information Services — videos from the Library and Archives of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- NAR Meetings — the official channel for major meetings held by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- CRT Labs — videos from the Center for REALTOR® Technology.
- HouseLogic.com on YouTube — HouseLogic.com is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of REALTORS® that can help you make smart and timely decisions about your home.
Videos on nar.realtor
The HUD-1 settlement statement and Good Faith Estimate forms are going away on October 3. The Truth in Lending Act disclosure is going away as well. In their place will be a new closing disclosure and a new loan estimate. There will be changes to the closing process as well, including a new rule requiring everything to be in place three days prior to closing. And last-minute changes face new hurdles. Learn about the changes in this walk-through.