NAR on YouTube and Vimeo
- National Association of REALTORS® — the primary YouTube channel for staying connected to NAR.
- REALTOR® Action Center — the latest news and updates from NAR's political action and government affairs teams at the REALTOR® Action Center.
- REALTOR® Magazine — the home of REALTOR® Magazine on YouTube.
- NAR Information Services — videos from the Library and Archives of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- NAR Meetings — the official channel for major meetings held by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- CRT Labs — videos from the Center for REALTOR® Technology.
- HouseLogic.com on YouTube — HouseLogic.com is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of REALTORS® that can help you make smart and timely decisions about your home.
Videos on nar.realtor
Section 502 direct loans from the federal Rural Housing Service are not as well-known as Sec. 502 guaranteed loans, but for lower-income home buyers in rural areas the loans could make home ownership possible. The loans go to households earning as low as 50 percent of the area median income. NAR Government Affairs sits down with the director of the program to learn about how the program works.