NAR on YouTube
- National Association of REALTORS® — the primary YouTube channel for staying connected to NAR.
- REALTOR® Action Center — the latest news and updates from NAR's political action and government affairs teams at the REALTOR® Action Center.
- REALTOR® Magazine — the home of REALTOR® Magazine on YouTube.
- NAR Information Services — videos from the Library and Archives of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- NAR Meetings — the official channel for major meetings held by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- HouseLogic.com on YouTube — HouseLogic.com is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of REALTORS® that can help you make smart and timely decisions about your home.
Videos on nar.realtor
Project Upstream is a coalition of brokerages, networks and national franchises representing real estate companies of all sizes and business models that has formed to develop a comprehensive data technology platform. It will partner with RPR’s AMP™ Project to leverage the power of RPR’s nationwide parcel-centric database to allow MLS’s to create customized technology services for their participants and subscribers.
Introduction of the Institutes, Societies & Councils and Global Alliances Representatives
Institutes, Societies & Councils
Steven Moreira, CCIM, President-Elect, Longwood, Florida
Walter Clements, CCIM, Executive Vice President, Chicago, IL
Chris Mellen, CPM, ARM, President-Elect, Braintree, Massachusetts
Russ Salzman, CAE, IOM, RCE, Executive Vice President & Chief Executive Officer, Chicago, Illinois
Institute of Real Estate Management