Boston Bound: REALTORS® Try Pronouncing MA Town Names
Ask just about any REALTOR® to name the most important thing a property should have: location, location, location. So can you properly pronounce these Massachusetts locations? It's time to practice before attending the 2018 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, November 2-5 in Boston.
NAR would like to thank the wonderful members and association staff who were willing to give this a try, make mistakes and have a good laugh.
In order of appearance:
- Doug Devitre, Chesterfield, Missouri
- Sheila Moran, Garden Ridge, Texas
- Bobbi Howe, Kansas City, Missouri
- Maura Neill, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Georgia Wall, Bellevue, Washington
- Heather Ozur, La Quinta, California
- Grace Bergen, Eugene, Oregon
- Sharon Keating, Jefferson City, Missouri
- Pete Kopf, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jeff Hebb, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Beth Foley, Holland, Michigan
- Randall Blankenship, Asheville, North Carolina
- Victoria Sampah, Plainfield, Illinois
- Jay Jewson, Wabasha, Minnesota
- Janice Hall, Vancouver, Washington
- Brenda Ghibaudi, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Tracy “Nice Shirt” Freeman, Maplewood, New Jersey
The REALTORS® Conference & Expo is the largest annual event for the most successful real estate professionals. The event takes place every November across a four-day weekend, Friday through Monday. This year’s event is November 2-5 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) in Boston, Massachusetts.