NAR Vice President for Government Affairs Sherri Meadows leads an expert panel to talk about finance and credit policy within the millennial market. These panelists present their comprehensive data and statistics on generational trends and demographic changes within the market. They also discuss the challenges for millennials as they venture into the first-time home buyer market. Sherri concludes this panel with comments and questions from various NAR members in the audience.
- Paul Taylor, Author, “The Next America: Boomers, Millennials and the Looming Generational Showdown”
- Daniel McCue, Sr. Research Associate, Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard University
- Lisa Sturtevant, Vice President, Research & Executive Director of the Center for Housing Policy, National Housing Conference
- Eric Sain, 2016 Vice Chair, NAR Public Policy Coordinating Committee
- Jessica Lautz, Managing Director, Survey Research & Communications, NAR
- Sherri Meadows, Vice President for Government Affairs, NAR