Instructor Information

To become a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course Instructor, you must fulfill the following requirements:

Sponsor Information

In order to sponsor a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course, an organization must hold a REBAC license.

  • REBAC license

    REBAC-licensed course providers enjoy the best of both worlds—they deliver top-notch real estate education opportunities to their current and prospective members while also earning an exceptional source of non-dues revenue. Over 30 courses are available through the REBAC delivery system.