2015 Q4 Commercial Real Estate Market Survey
The REALTORS® Commercial Real Estate Market Trends measures quarterly activity in the commercial real estate markets, as reported in a national survey. The survey collects data from REALTORS® engaged in commercial real estate transactions. The survey is designed to provide an overview of market performance, sales and rental transactions, along with information on current economic challenges and future expectations.
2015.Q4 Survey Highlights
- Sixty-six percent of commercial REALTORS® closed a sale.
- Sales volume rose 7.4 percent from a year ago.
- Sales prices increased 4.1 percent year-over-year.
- Cap rates averaged 7.8 percent.
- The average estimated transaction value slid from $1.9 million in Q3.2015 to $1.6 million in Q4.2015.