Liberty Mutual is NAR’s exclusive auto, home, and renter’s insurance provider, offering quality coverage, expert advice, and special discounted savings of up to 10% for NAR members.1 Here’s what this means for you.
Benefits & Highlights for NAR Members
- Switch and you could save $782 on your auto and home insurance.2
- Convenient payment options, including automatic checking account deduction or direct billing at home, so you can choose what works best for you.
- 24-Hour Claims Assistance to quickly handle your claim. Contact us anytime by phone, online, or via our Mobile Claims App.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance to get you moving again if your car ever breaks down.3
- Personal Property Replacement Cost to ensure you’ll be paid the actual amount to replace damaged items.4
Visit Liberty Mutual or call 1-800-809-9778 for a free, no-obligation quote. Be sure to mention your NAR membership and client #004639 to receive savings.
Your Liberty Mutual Benefits Can Also Help Your Clients
The Liberty Mutual Auto Insurance Referral Program™, now available in 39 states, lets you extend to your clients the same auto insurance savings and benefits that you have access to through NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program5. Plus, for every client you refer to Liberty Mutual who completes an auto quote, you receive up to $406.
Visit Liberty Mutual's dedicated page for more information or to enroll in the auto insurance referral program.
1 Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
2 Average combined savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 8/1/16 to 8/1/17 who reported savings from prior insurers' premiums when they switched to Liberty Mutual. Savings comparison does not apply in MA.
3 Coverage is provided on the optional Towing & Labor Coverage endorsement. May vary by state. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements only and may be subject to limits.
4 Optional coverage. Subject to a deductible. May vary by state.
5 The Liberty Mutual Auto Referral Program™ currently not available in AK, CA, FL, GA, LA, MA, MI, ND, NM, SD, WA, Guam, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
6 Referral bonuses are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state.
Coverage provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. ©2018 Liberty Mutual Insurance.