Now available in partnership with REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union: NAR's official REALTOR® Credit Card.
This unique card program is available to existing and new Credit Union members and includes card options for personal and business use. Features of the REALTOR® Credit Card include:
- Customized real estate-themed designs
- REALTOR® branding options
- Competitive interest rates as low as 8.49% APR*
- No annual fees, balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Comprehensive rewards program (with over 6 million rewards, and points that never expire)
Limited-Time Low APR Balance Transfer Offer
Save on high interest rates by transferring credit card balance to your REALTOR® Credit Card by March 31, 2018 to secure 3.90% APR.* Introductory 3.90% APR* on transferred amount until April 2019 billing cycle when rate will revert to your standard APR of 8.49%-18.00%** on the transferred amount until April 1, 2019 billing cycle. Remember, the REALTOR® Credit Card has no balance transfer fee for cardholders.
Manage Personal Purchases and Business Expenses
For record keeping and tax planning, apply for two separate personal consumer cards – one for making personal purchases and a second to track business expenses, and select different card designs for each. Apply online for a personal credit card or business credit card.
Members concerned about credit also have an option of the Secured Credit Card. A minimum balance of $500 is required, and is a great option for Credit Union members seeking to increase their credit worthiness. To see if you qualify for this option, start the application process here.
For Associations and Brokerages
Operate or manage an office with staff? A business (corporate) card option is also available to state and local associations, brokerages, MLSs, and business account holders. To apply, click here and select the Business (Corporate) Expenses option or call 866-295-6038.
Membership and Application
Membership in the Credit Union is required to apply for the REALTOR® Credit Card. REALTORS®, state and local association staff and family members are eligible to enroll in the Credit Union and apply. A complete Eligibility List is available online at REALTORSfcu.org.
If you are not yet a Credit Union member, the process is a streamlined for both Credit Union membership and REALTOR® Credit Card application. Apply today.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 3.90% is the promotional rate on transfers made 1/1/2018-3/31/2018 until April 2019 billing cycle. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance will be 9.00%-18.00% based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the marked based on the Prime Rate. Promotional APR of 3.90% is available on balance transfers from other financial institutions to your REALTOR® Credit Card during the promotional period up to your available credit limit. Balance transfers are treated as cash advances. Finance charges will be applied from the day the balance is transferred to your REALTOR® Credit Card. Variable APR is subject to change monthly based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the prior month. There is no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance fee. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee of up to 1% of the transaction amount. REALTOR® Credit Card holders do not receive reward points on balance transfers.
** APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Variable APR will range from 8.49% to 18.00% based on the product you choose and your creditworthiness. After that, APR is subject to change monthly based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the prior month. Credit card rates apply to cash advances, balance transfers, and outstanding balances on purchases. There is no annual fee, no balance transfer fee and no cash advance fee. Foreign transactions are subject to a fee of up to 1% of the transaction amount.
Program availability and eligibility requirements may vary by partner program. See partner websites for details, terms and conditions.