Global Programs for Associations Course
Your membership is practicing real estate in a global marketplace. Are you preparing them to serve the multicultural buyers in your market?
Tailored specifically for association executives and volunteer leadership, the Global Programs for Association course will teach association executives to:
- Understand the value of educating members on the growing global marketplace and how to take advantage of it locally
- Develop a business and governance model that fits best with your association's current structure
- Be prepared to sell the concept to a board of directors and/or finance committee
- Identify creative sources for funding and program support from your community
- Be aware of the resource and program opportunities available from the National Association of REALTORS®.
Completion of this course will partially fulfill the requirements for CIPS Association Executive designation. The registration fee for this course is $95.
The next course will be held Saturday, August 11, in Orlando, Fla.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a registration form.