In today's environment, profitability for many real estate businesses is razor-thin. A keen appreciation of the numbers behind the numbers will give you the edge you need. Learn the critical decision-making tools needed to focus on increasing profits while offering superior services. Real life examples and case studies show how these techniques can be smoothly integrated into the daily operation of your business. You'll also discover how to set financial objectives to achieve superior performance.
- Understanding basic financial statements and which ones to keep your eyes on.
- Implementing financial-based decisions to improve productivity and profitability.
- Identifying those factors affecting the value of a real estate brokerage.
- Calculating your firm’s breakeven point and forecast future productivity and revenues.
- Developing an expense budget and chart of accounts to monitor your firm's results.
- Analyzing the effects of operational changes to your firm’s bottom line.