2012 REALTOR® Party Policy and Advocacy Conference
- Trip Planner
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill Hotel, DC
January 25-27, 2012
Hotel Reservations and Room Rates
BEFORE GETTING STARTED, if you book your flight through Orbitz you will need the following information:
Meeting Name: "2012 REALTOR® Party Policy and Advocacy Conference"
Meeting Code: 394
Staff Executive: Ian Roach
To book your travel, log on to www.orbitzforbusiness.net (OFB). Airfare must be booked through OFB in order to advance bill to NAR.
NOTE: If you are registered on the Orbitz consumer site (obtitz.com), your profile on the consumer site is not transferable to the business site so you will need to register separately, HOWEVER you can register using the same email address and password!
The first time you sign in you will:
- Enter the email address used for you by your staff liaison
- Click on “Forgot or don’t have password?” link to request a temporary password. ( OFB will send temporary password to your email address w/n 1-3 minutes)
- Copy/paste temporary password into the password box and Sign In
- Follow the prompts to create your own password, and you’re ready to travel!
Please DO NOT change your email address or you will not be able to re-enter the system or advance bill your travel to NAR. Please notify your staff liaison if you need to change your email address.
NOTE: The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) now requires Secure Flight Information for all travel as of November 1, 2010. Therefore, effective immediately, Orbitz for Business will require that your name, gender, and date of birth match your government issued ID. You can change/add this information to your profile immediately. You can also enter it on the “flight details” page in the booking path and select “save traveler’s preferences to My Account” for future flights.
In addition, receive discounted fares on United Airlines, NAR’s Official Airline!
Receive a 5 - 10% discount on United Airlines, United Express, or United code share flights operated by Air Canada, Great Lakes and Island Air. Good for travel three days before and three days after your meeting. Book through Orbitz for Business (www.orbitzforbusiness.net) and receive these discounts automatically!
NAR's United Airline ID number 502CP can also be used on United.com (click "More search options" to enter code), by calling United at 800-521-4041 from 8:00am to 8:00pm (EST), or through your local travel agent. You will need to pay and file an expense report for reimbursement from NAR, if applicable.
Enjoy travel discounts and good benefits with NAR's New Official Travel Agency, Orbitz for Business.
Orbitz booking fee of $7.00 applies, additional fees for call-in service may apply for servicing reservation. One-time registration required. If you are registered on another Orbitz for Business website, you must use a separate email address for this site. If you are registered on the Orbitz consumer site (orbitz.com), you will need to register separately on the business site, but you may use the same email address and password.
To book your flight click here:
With Orbitz for Business you can find the best deals and schedules for your travel, including Southwest, USA3000, AirTran, Virgin America, and Jet Blue - not available on the Orbitz Consumer site. Plus, check out these additional benefits.
Orbitz for Business Benefits
Access NAR's travel discounts on United Airlines, Avis and Budget Car Rentals automatically by booking online with NAR's Official Travel Agency, Orbitz for Business! This online travel agency is available for your individual business and leisure travel ALL YEAR LONG!
Additional benefits include:
* Ability to book Southwest, USA3000, Air Tran, Virgin America and Jet Blue, not available on Orbitz consumer site.
* Automatic broadcast alerts on flight delays, cancellations and gate changes - often know before gate agents and crew!
* Priority over Orbitz consumer customers for seats on next available flights when rerouting is necessary.
* Automatic notifications delivered to multiple phone numbers or email addresses.
* 24 hour courtesy cancel with NO FEE on most carriers.
* Request mileage upgrades from your frequent flyer accounts on United and American Airlines.
* Unused ticket tracking and ability to redeem the value of the unused ticket towards a new flight, all online!
* Fully automated online exchange functionality for most airlines.
* NAR's group discounted rates with United Airlines, Avis and Budget automatically applied.
* 24/7/365 Customer Care desk serviced by US-based Orbitz for Business agents.