2016 New Member Orientation Video
This 23-minute video covers valuable information to help new members realize their full benefits of membership from the National Association of REALTORS®.
Please Note: This video is intended to be viewed solely in the medium provided by NAR and may not be reproduced, distributed, performed, displayed, modified, or otherwise used without NAR’s written permission.
View the entire video on YouTube or in separate segments below:
- Intro and Benefits
- Voice for Real Estate
- Exclusive Member Benefits
- Information and Education
- Helping REALTORS® and Communities
- Evaluating Future and Close
The following videos can help orient new members and for use at meetings or special events:
- A Pathway to Professional Conduct: Respect Starts Here Video (10 mins.) — Reinforce to new and existing members what it means to conduct business with the utmost respect. The companion brochure of the same name (Item #135-85) is also available.
- REALTOR® Safety Video (3 mins.) — Share steps members can take to stay safe at home, in the office, on the road and with clients. Additional safety videos, resources, and materials are available here.
- Make Our Marks Remarkable Video (3 mins.) — This entertaining video explains how members can and can't use the REALTOR® mark.
What is Realtors Property Resource® Video (2 mins.) — Help new members understand the powerful member benefit of Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®), available as part of their NAR dues. Find out more here.
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union (2 mins.) — Share the top 10 reasons to join the Credit Union, which offers personal and business banking services for NAR members. Additional information can be found here.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation