REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email email@example.com.
Chief Administration Officer - West Palm Beach, FL
REALTORS® of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale (RAPB + GFLR), a 33,000 member Association, 3rd largest in the nation, is seeking an experienced Chief Administration Officer, located in beautiful Palm Beach County.
Ideal candidates should have REALTOR® Association executive level management experience and an RCE designation is a plus.
The Chief Administration Officer is responsible for administration of the REALTORS® Association. This position manages many departments supporting Professional Standards and Development, Education, Affiliates and Global International Programs, etc. for our members.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short and long-term goals and plans based on the broad organizational goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of Association activities.
- Monitors performance review processes.
- Conducts regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and collaboration among departments are ongoing.
- Represents the organization at local member events.
- Constantly seeks new ideas for services, leadership monitoring and market influence.
- Ensures that governing documents and policies are based on industry models to execute effective administration of the association.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, business organization and strong communications ability, a strategic vision for the future, effectively managed staff and assist them in raising the bar.
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits. Relocation is available. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Debra Cohen, HR Generalist. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO - Springfield, Massachusetts
The REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley is hiring a Chief Executive Officer. The CEO is responsible for effective administration and management of the REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley (RAPV). The CEO positions the association based on the needs of the real estate industry, the members and the customers, with added focus on developing visionary skills. The CEO recommends and participates in formulating the RAPV mission, goals, objectives and related policies.
Governance of Association Structures and Organizational Operations
- Executes policies and procedures to implement organizational vision as directed by the Board.
- Develops and implements programs and events that are in line with the strategic plan of the organization.
- Serves the decision-making authority for all operational procedures. Ensures that the RAPV are operated in accordance with published policies andbylaws.
- Ensures that governing documents and policies are flexible enough to allow the organizations to creatively respond to changing market conditions.
- Ensures strong financial position and revenue sources to operate the organizations at optimum and future levels with suitable funding available to act quickly on opportunities, threats, and new initiatives.
- Works with the Board of Directors to develop annual comprehensive budgets for the organization based on strategic outcomes and to provide overall financial viability.
- Oversee the hiring, development, and supervision of staff.
- Ensures that leadership-oriented professional development opportunities that enhance leadership skills and knowledge of industry issues and trends are funded by the organizations for all staff levels.
- Is responsible for all administration and management of the organizations with a focus on developing visionary skills; develops staff positions based on envisioned real estate industry needs; can act as a spokesperson with added focus on community and real estate industry issues.
- Ensures that policies, programs and activities are properly communicated to the members through mailings, newsletters, online communication, meetings and events.
- Develops and maintains a sophisticated new-member recruitment and retention program with targeted orientation methods. Actively creates outreach to specific targeted real estate groups, potential allied industries, and culturally and ethnically diverse groups.
- Works with the Board of Directors, communications staff and the media to promote the RAPV.
- Develops, offers, and promotes access to required and optional education programs based on analysis of current needs and future trends.
- Develops and offers innovative marketing and technology tools, and other services based on analysis of current and future trends.
- Identifies and implements new strategic initiatives based on member/customer needs and ongoing trends analysis.
Internal and External Relations
- Serves as a visionary leader of the organizations by delegating day-to-day operations to other staff and serving as liaison between staff and volunteer leadership. Develops and maintains an environment in which staff take initiative and are able to make management decisions.
- Works with leadership to recruit, develop and nurture volunteer leaders according to a comprehensive leadership development plan; maintains an organizational culture that builds strong partnerships between staff and volunteers.
- Actively participates in affecting positive and collaborative relationships with local, state and national associations and maintains a leadership role in state and national meetings.
- Forges effective and synergistic relationships, along with volunteer leaders, with local government leaders and legislators; service providers, vendors, consultants, contractors; influential and market-share members/industry leaders, allied real estate groups who view the CEO and staff, and the organizations as resources and industry leaders; media and community groups; allied real estate organizations and culturally diverse groups, with an eye on building and leading political and business coalitions; other advocacy groups.
- Analyzes, addresses, and impacts legal and regulatory issues and proactively frames the regulatory environment.
- Ensures a high level of political-action and governmental affairs activities, including skills in special fundraising efforts, member mobilization efforts and candidate development.
- Maintains a politically aware organizational culture.
- Positions the association as a recognized leader in governmental advocacy in the local community and in partnership with the state and/or national associations.
Education- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an executive level role within a trade association.
Experience- Seven or more years of management experience, preferably in a professional trade association or other nonprofit agency. Five or more years of experience directing total operations through community engagement, volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of association budget, marketing and public relations.
CEO - Englewood Area, Florida
The Englewood Area Board of REALTORS®, (EABOR), is considering applications for our CEO position.We are a growing association, with an office staff of 3, and 750+ members. A real estate background, and previous CEO/AE experience preferred. Located on the Gulf Coast in southwest Florida, between Sarasota and Fort Myers, our area has more of a 'hometown' than 'big city' feel.
Resume's may be submitted to acting CEO Linda Pizarro at email@example.com and 941-769-7631
Association Executive - Round Rock, Texas
The Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (Round Rock, Texas) is seeking a dynamic leader with a skillset in organization, management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building for the position of Association Executive.
Qualifications: Three years of experience at a Non-Profit Association or equivalent with executive level management experience, or five years’ experience working at a staff management level. Experience with an Association of 5+ employees, 1200+ members, and a 600k+ annual budget desired. MLS experience is a plus. The candidate must have business and management acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, good public speaking skills, and solid communication talent. Candidate must have a history of effectively managing and motivating staff, have in-depth accounting, financial, budgetary, and organizational competency. Proven leadership skills and vision are necessary. Candidate should have a history of supporting RPAC, attending Local, State, and National Conferences, and hold a bachelor’s degree or higher. CAE and RCE designations are a plus.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Executive - Marble Falls, Texas
The Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® (Marble Falls, Texas) is seeking a dynamic leader with a skillset in organization, management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building for the position of Association Executive.
BASIC FUNCTION: Serves as the salaried chief staff executive officer of the Association. Recommends and participates in the formulation of new policies and makes decisions within the existing policies as they have been approved by the Board of Directors. Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the staff, programs and activities of the Association to assure that objectives are attained, plans fulfilled, and member needs are met. Maintains effective internal and external relationships. The Association Executive shall not be actively engaged in the real estate business. Through management and leadership, achieves economical, productive performance, forward-looking programming and constructive growth of the Association.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Member Services Manager - Olympia, Washington
The Washington REALTORS® (WR) seeks an accomplished professional to join its highly collaborative staff team. Our office is located in downtown Olympia, Washington and we are one of the largest trade organizations in Washington servicing over 20,000 members statewide. We have relatively low turnover and looking to expand our team.
The Member Services Manager is responsible for WR’s continuing education and professional development program, and serves as a liaison for the Diversity Committee, Global initiatives, and Membership Committee, while delivering high quality service to its members. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, manage budgets and exhibit a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
- 5 or more years of customer service experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively e.g. internal departments and staff, education providers, instructors, government agencies, and members.
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Public speaking or training experience.
- Experience working with a professional trade organization or non-profit, or, completed an advanced degree.
Washington REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has, and will, continue to follow a policy of soliciting, employing, and promoting individuals best qualified for any position by reason of education, training, experience and personal characteristics without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected classification under Federal, State or Local law.
This is a full-time position. We offer a generous compensation package, including health care, retirement and paid time off benefits.
To Apply: Submit a 1-2 page resume and cover letter addressing the preferred qualifications listed above by EOB October 26th, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered, applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please.
Government Affairs Director - Billings, Montana
The Government Affairs Director (GAD) encourages REALTOR® involvement in the political arena to protect the rights of citizens to participate in the ownership of real estate and ensure the viability of the real estate industry.
The GAD serves as the point of contact for the membership, elected officials and bureaucrats, and coalition partners for industry and private property issues.
The GAD helps to promote a positive public image of REALTORS® by encouraging their community involvement and participation in the political process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Identify and research issues important to the real estate industry and provide private property owners a comprehensive analysis so that members can make informed decisions on supporting or opposing issues. Train and educate members to speak to the issues when dealing with elected officials or the public. Provide comprehensive information to the full membership when there is a critical call for action or passage of new rules and laws affecting their business or clients.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with political candidates, elected officials and bureaucrats; and provide opportunities for members to foster relationships with these groups. Organize and administer the interview process for choosing political candidates for endorsement by the association and the REALTORS® Political Action Committee.
- Support and promote REALTORS® Political Action Committee and Issues Mobilization Fund awareness and coordinate fundraising activities and implement projects to effectively expend funds to the benefit of the association and its membership.
- Assist in public relations and marketing efforts to enhance the image of REALTORS® and the association.
- Help place REALTORS® in key appointed positions, such as boards and commissions of local government, and work to build coalitions with like-minded organizations.
Minimum Qualifications (Experience/Education):
- 4 year degree in Communication or Political Science preferred.
- Experience with the budgeting process for committees and events preferred.
- 2-4 years of related job experience.
Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to use in varied situations.
Competencies or Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills including: Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Ability to learn new computer programs with little instruction.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills.
Send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to Mary R. Grant at email@example.com by October 19, 2018.
Association Executive - Dearborn, MI
The Dearborn Area Board of REALTORS® is a 500+ member association in Dearborn, MI seeking a dynamic leader with a skillset in organization, management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building for the position of Association Executive. As the Association executive, you are responsible for developing and implementing a vision with the president and board of directors to move the organization forward as well as managing operations of the association. The candidate must have excellent people skills, demonstrated financial management experience, communications ability in both spoken and written word, and an appreciation for the role of volunteers. The Association Executive is responsible for delivery of all programs, products, services, and daily operation of the association. Occasional state and national travel is expected for training and member services. 3-5 years association management experience preferred. Experience in the real estate industry is a plus. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter including salary expectations and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government Affairs Director – Kalahui, HI
REALTORS® Association of Maui (RAM) seeks a Government Affairs Director who will serve the county of Maui under the direction of RAM’s CSE. The successful candidate will serve as coordinator for all Association activities in the legislative, governmental and political arenas as directed by the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Governmental Affairs Committee and the Chief Staff Executive (CSE); Protects the interests of the Association members and the real estate industry in legislative matters on the local, state and national levels; Works to establish the REALTORS® Association of Maui as the voice for residential and commercial real estate in Maui County; and coordinates the internal candidate endorsement process for county elections.
The successful candidate will have two or more years’ experience, preferably in political campaigns, local governments and/or government affairs. Candidates must have a basic knowledge of the political process and how things get done in local councils. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, and be able to present effective written and verbal arguments and positions to both allies and opponents on county legislation.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to RAM’s CSE, David Belew, at email@example.com. RAM provides a competitive salary and benefits package to all employees.
MLS Coordinator - Prescott, AZ
The Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® Inc. is seeking a new MLS Coordinator to run its MLS operations, which serves more than 1700 REALTORS®. The association is looking for a progressive leader and manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems or like systems, while being attentive to the needs of organization’s members.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a working knowledge of the real estate industry and its technological trends. MLS related job experience along with an understanding of the issues and challenges facing today’s MLS and its Participants would be a plus. A candidate must have excellent work ethic and possess great organization, communication, technology skills and people skills.
The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of its property data, administer and direct the activities and operations of the Multiple Listing Service and electronic key service, train and instruct MLS subscribers to help users make the most of their subscription, and prepare MLS communications for distribution to subscribers.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Amanda Creel, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Commercial Services - Chicago, IL
The the Chicago Association of REALTORS® is hiring a Director of Commercial Services.
Summary: Under the direction of the CEO, researches, plans, organizes, establishes and executes commercial services to promote the initiatives of Commercial REALTORS® and the Chicago Association of REALTORS®. Seeks partnerships with local advocacy groups, commercial REALTORS®, other NAR and non-NAR affiliated real estate associations, real estate professionals, other associations, business groups, commercial property owners, affiliates as well as other local business leaders and real estate practitioners.
I. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- Facilitate, manage and advocate for CAR’s CommercialForum committee through promoting membership, hosting forums, and staffing regular meetings.
- Monitor industry news, trends, and emerging technologies to produce reports, publications, stories and information for use by CommercialForum, CAR members, and external customers.
- Initiate strategic and tactical planning for increasing CommercialForum subscriptions marketing and profitability.
- Identify, cultivate, and convert relationships with non-REALTORS® commercial brokerages and related real estate professionals to members of commercial subscription service.
- Uphold professional relations and identify strategic alliances with commercial organizations and all internal departments.
- Utilizing REALTORS Property Resource® (RPR) demographics and analytics provide grassroots leadership to local Chambers of Commerce and economic development agencies for the active participation of business and community residents to understand the linkages between business, commercial, and residential sectors.
- Collaborate with the Education department to identify existing curriculum (non-exclusive) and to cultivate course authors (exclusive) to produce viable commercial CE opportunities under RRES.
- Collaborate with Communications and Events department to disseminate commercial news in current CAR distributions and to produce CommercialForum e-newsletter with comprehensive calendar of industry events. In conjunction with the Events department, plan and execute Commercial Forum events and programs.
- Responsible for full financial management of the Commercial budget, including spending, forecasting, and fiscal accountability.
- Promote commercial services at the ICSC Expo, and other events gaining wide exposure
- Curate comprehensive list of industry resources, directories, and technology tools for inclusion on Commercial Forum website; establish the site as a destination for new as well as seasoned professionals, REALTOR® and non-REALTOR®.
- Serve as liaison to MRED to advocate for commercial representation. Work with the MRED system.
- Determine commercial sales awards categories for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate participation and ongoing communication with advocacy coalition organizations, commercial organizations and fellow local REALTOR® Associations to build relationships, improve communication and identity best practices.
- Identify and implement opportunities for non-dues revenue generation and research and apply for grants.
- Address businesses and civic groups regarding economic development activities and commercial research findings of the Association.
- Serves on various internal and external committees as needed. Creates and presents various reports for internal and external purposes.
- Continuously research and identify business opportunities, including but not limited to non-dues revenue programs.
- Create and maintain relationships with membership and the brokerage community.
- Provide direction on research needs as a result of strategic planning and regularly survey members based on needs of department, analyzing data as applicable.
- Ensures annual compliance with the NAR Mandatory Core Standards for Associations of REALTORS® for areas of organizational responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned and/or required.
II. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Public or Business Administration, Political Science, Urban Planning, Economics or related field required. Experience in working with the commercial real estate sector preferred. Minimum of five (5) years’ related experience required. Previous commercial real estate knowledge and/or experience required. Preferred: Knowledge of marketing and general business administration.
Language Ability: Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Ability to read and interpret documents such as industry briefings, contracts, letters of agreement and procedures manuals. Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of members or employees of the organization. Ability to think analytically and creatively. Ability to work independently and exercise responsible judgment.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, and analyze them.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with complex problems involving several variables. Ability to think creatively and speak thoughtfully under pressure. Must possess the ability to exercise independent and responsible judgment and handle confidential and sensitive information.
Computer Skills: Proficient and functional knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Strong internet research acumen required.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
IV. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift 10 pounds without restriction. The vision requirements include: close and far range and depth perception.
Association Executive - Erie, PA
The Greater Erie Board of REALTORS® is seeking a dynamic leader with a skillset in organization, management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building for the position of Association Executive. Job duties include but are not limited to overseeing the day to day operations of the association, staff development, budgeting, membership support, managing the organizations state REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC), as well as ensuring NAR Core Standard requirements are met.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills, budgetary and financial acumen, comfort with use of technology and public relations experience. Some knowledge/experience in the real estate industry is a plus. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Association Executive - Rockland, ME
The MidCoast Board of REALTORS® seeks an experienced, organized, and forward-thinking Association Executive who will be the sole employee to manage its 500-member organization. The candidate must have excellent people skills, demonstrated financial management experience, communications ability in both spoken and written word, and an appreciation for the role of volunteers. The overall responsibility of the Association Executive is to effectively meet the goals and objectives of the Association and its Board of Directors. The Association Executive is responsible for delivery of all programs, products, services, and daily operation of the association. Regular in-state (Maine) travel is required to Knox, Waldo, and Hancock county meeting locations. Occasional national travel is expected for training and member services. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter including salary expectations and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for forwarding to the hiring team.
Government Affairs Director/Chief Lobbyist - Dover, DE
The Delaware Association of REALTORS® seeks a Government Affairs Director/Chief Lobbyist. Includes directing activities in the legislative, governmental, PAC fundraising, and political arenas and serving as liaison to DAR’s Public Policy and DelPAC workgroups and NAR/local association governmental staff. Requirements: ability to meet deadlines, stay organized, juggle projects, interact well with stakeholders, and work long hours when needed; experience in the political process and ability to develop strategy and analysis; technological proficiency. Some travel required. A four-year degree (political science/public administration a plus) or documented relevant experience a must. Compensation/benefits package. Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Anne@DelawareRealtor.com.
Communications Manager - Burlington, VT
Burlington Camden Association of REALTORS®
The Communications Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the association’s communications strategies and public information activities and updating the association’s social media account on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
The Communications Manager is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with news media editors, reporters, other governmental elected officials and their staff, other communications directors/managers, members, community leaders, and partner organizations involved with the Association.
- Under the direction of the Chief Staff Executive (CSE), create and manage the development and implementation of an integrated marketing and communications strategy/plan, supporting the Association’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for all communications, publications, and public relations activities of the association, including writing, editorial, production, videos, and advertising sales.
- Timely respond to requests for information, comments, and other feedback posted on association’s social media accounts.
- Repost relevant content from state and national association and other industry resources.
- Coordinate with web developer making content updates to the website.
- Write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for President.
- Create promotional materials and provide marketing and editorial support to the Education and Professional Development Director
- Pro-actively place strategic news stories that communicate the association’s messages, in significant media outlets including social media.
- Coordinate with Government Affairs and RPAC Committee staff liaison assuring consistency of information distributed.
- Attends meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by the Chief Executive Officer
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self motivated, highly resourceful team player with a positive can-do-attitude
- Must have the ability to make presentations and handle media inquiries.
- Possess excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills.
- Create compelling content.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat. Also proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Basic understanding of web design, html, CSS, and content management systems.
- Prior experience in REALTOR®or association trade groups a plus.
- Salary: commensurate with experience.
- 401 K: employer contribution matches up to 4% of salary.
Chief Executive Officer - Maryland
The Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® is dedicated to serving its 1,600+ members and the community. As the Chief Executive Officer, you’re responsible for developing and implementing a vision with the president and board of directors to move the organization forward as well as managing operations of the association.
In this position, you will:
- Develop and implement the association’s strategic plan as well as policies and programs to further association objectives.
- Develop programs and promote interest and active participation in association activities to members and prospective members.
- Serve as media spokesperson along with leader volunteers.
- Promote effective relationships with local government leaders and legislators in coordination with government affairs director.
- Develop annual budget with finance committee.
- Manage staff, daily operations, and facilities.
- Serve as liaison with state and national associations.
- Act as liaison with board and volunteer committees.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent people skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with a variety of key work partners, including community and association members, as well as the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds with diverse interests.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and communicate a vision to move the association forward.
- Motivate and lead a team, including staff, volunteers, board and community members.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to convey the mission of the association to staff, board members, volunteers, affiliates and the community.
- Ability to respond to critical situations as needed.
- Be technologically savvy.
- 8-10 years of prior association management.
- Real estate and related industry experience preferred.
- CAE and/or RCE or Institute designations/certifications are preferred.
Local Government Affairs Director (GAD) - North Carolina
NC REALTORS® is seeking a dynamic Local Government Affairs Director for the central southern region of North Carolina to provide professional service, expertise and government affairs representation for the Mid Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS®. Government affairs services would include educating and mobilizing members, policy development, and developing an action plan to implement the same. The Local GAD would also be expected to perform government affairs duties for NC REALTORS®, and would report to a supervisor at NC REALTORS®.
The successful candidate will have two or more years’ experience, preferably in political campaigns, local governments or government affairs. Candidates should have a basic knowledge of the political process and experience with campaigns and/or politics. The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who can handle the responsibilities of a partially remote role. Organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision are a must. Dedication to customer service, problem resolution and working together as a team to achieve goals and objectives will enable a person to have success in this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, as well as basic Microsoft Office skills required. Some database management and mining experience is beneficial. Although the candidate should be a self-starter, frequent contact with NC REALTORS® is required. A bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution is required.
This position will be located in the southern central region of North Carolina. Some travel is required. NC REALTORS® offers a generous benefits package with ongoing training provided.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Caitlin Thompson at email@example.com. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
These are general descriptions of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for positions. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which positions traditionally are performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, NC REALTORS® will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
NC REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Executive Officer - Mohawk Valley, NY
The Mohawk Valley Association of REALTORS® announces the job opening for Executive Officer, this person will oversee the day to day operations of the association and Mid NY MLS System. In addition, this person is responsible for staff administration and development, purchasing, budget preparation assistance, and membership support. Also responsible for Professional Standards administration as directed by the National Association of REALTORS® and administration of our SentiLock system.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Executive - Hudson River Valley, NY
The Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®, located in NY's beautiful Hudson River Valley, is seeking to fill the position of Association Executive. We are a growing REALTORS®/MLS membership organization requiring a dynamic leader with demonstrable skills in management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building. Candidate should be tech-savvy, with budgetary and financial acumen, and have experience with public relations. Some knowledge/experience in the real estate industry is a plus. Some travel (air) required. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements ro AE2017CGBRSearch@gmail.com. Job description available upon request.
Please contact 914-474-0179 with any questions.
Events & Marketing Coordinator - Basalt, CO
The Aspen Board of REALTORS®
Skills: Professional, excellent customer service, detail & team oriented, plan & execute logistics, ability to multi task, data and association calendar management, general office duties. Working Knowledge of: MS Office, Word Press, Publisher, Photo Shop, Social Media/Online Marketing tools. Association experience a plus. Willingness to work a set schedule 8:30-5:00.
This FT position is located in Basalt, CO. Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits. Email cover and resume to: email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer - Wilmington, DE
New Castle Board of REALTORS®
Status: Full Time
Reports to: President
Number of Direct Reports: 4
FLSA Status: Exempt
Revision Date: July 23, 2018
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for all administration and management of the association which is comprised of over 2000 REALTOR® members and affiliates. The CEO manages the organization with parameters set by the volunteer leadership and based on volunteers’ determination of the future direction of the organization with added focus on developing visionary skills. In addition, this person is responsible for staff administration (currently 4 employees) and development, purchasing, budget preparation assistance and management, and membership support.
- Manages the operations of the organization based on parameters set by the Board of Directors
- Supports association’s efforts to adhere to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Core Standards
- Supports association’s committees, task forces, workgroups and the Board of Directors
- Assists in the planning, development, implementation and project support of the association’s goals, programs, events, policies and procedures as outlined in the strategic operating plan
- Supervises and trains all staff and monitors administrative processes and systems in coordination with local, state, federal and national association guidelines
- Serves as Business Manager to the President of the New Castle County Board of REALTORS®
- Efficient management of facility systems, equipment and capital improvements
- Assists financial staff and volunteers in development of a comprehensive budget based on strategic objectives
- Ensures that all financial reserves are maintained, and financial records are accurate
- Oversees membership database administration and provides coordination of records with Division of Professional Regulation, DAR, and NAR
- Strong focus on membership managing new member recruitment and retention programs, ensuring accuracy of the membership process, and integrity of membership data within the association management database
Internal and External Relations
- Ensures maximum opportunity to build strong bonds through all levels of REALTOR® Organizations, its members, volunteers and affiliates
- Maintains targeted internal and external communications systems delivery vehicles focused on current industry information including the association website and social media structure
- Works with CPA firm and attorney to support association operations and alert leadership to new and emerging issues
- Impacts legal and regulatory issues, provides effective government advocacy to future the association’s mission, either directly or as an active participant with other levels of the REALTOR® family
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Business savvy with skills in Budget preparation, budget management, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationship
- Strategic thinker, strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey the mission of the association to staff, board, volunteers, affiliates and the community of the mission and where the board is headed to in the future
- Strong organizational and Analytical skills
- Must have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, graphics, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Motivator, ability to work with and lead a team including staff, volunteers, board members, and community members
- Strong marketing, public relations and event oversight experience
- Ability to respond to critical situations and act swiftly in an emergency
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in association management, Real Estate or related industry
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in nonprofit management, executive management or equivalent
Please have all candidates send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer - Columbia, MD
Howard County Association of REALTORS®
Howard County Association of REALTORS® seeks a Chief Executive Officer to support our Board of Directors in conceiving, developing, implementing and maintaining the plans and programs of the Association. Candidates should have excellent communication, management and leadership skills with a strong ability to foster rapport with Association members and other members and staff of local and national Associations at all levels. Experience as an Association Executive, in trade association management, real estate or government affairs are preferred.
Director, Government and Community Affairs – Reading, PA
Local REALTOR® association in Berks County, Pennsylvania seeks a full-time Director of Government and Community Affairs.
RESPONSIBILITIES (partial list)
- Serve as the association’s lobbyist and chief strategist for issues relating to the county, school districts, and local municipal governments.
- Responsible for leading the local legislative and advocacy efforts of this 1,000+ member association throughout the region, including policy development, member involvement and mobilization, PAC fundraising/management and legal compliance, promotion of REALTOR® policy priorities to members and elected officials, and coordination with state and national advocacy programming.
- Monitor proposed ordinances related to the ownership and transfer of real estate in those local municipalities within Berks County. Develop and maintain an online database of those local municipal ordinances impacting the real estate industry.
- Serve as staff liaison to the Government Affairs Committee and Commercial and Industrial Council, and work with the Association Executive and committee chairs to prepare meeting agendas for the committees.
- Develop the format for and schedule interviews of all state, county, and local candidates, as determined by the PAC Trustees to be relevant to the mission of the association.
- Assist the PAC Trustees with the development and execution of a local RPAC fundraising campaign.
- Serve as the Association’s public relations liaison by preparing press releases and writing articles for release to local newspapers promoting homeownership and property rights. Develop articles for R-BAR’s newsletter, Property Lines, and messages for inclusion in the weekly email communication on legislative events and political concerns. Develop a monthly membership email on government affairs activities.
The person selected for this position should possess the following qualities:
- Must be an effective organizer and able to motivate members to engage in political activity.
- Must have the ability to assure the accuracy and validity of any representation of the Association’s positions and policies.
- Must possess the ability to work with and adapt to all types of people, and exhibit patience, perseverance and persuasiveness.
- Ability to display a bipartisanship posture and philosophical comfort with private property rights.
- Must be skilled as a communicator and have the ability to effectively represent the association with other organizations, government agencies, the media, and the general public.
- Possess strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications.
- Must be flexible with respect to work schedule.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience or 4-year college degree in political science &/or public administration.
Forward cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements by August 10 to:
Reading-Berks Association of REALTORS®
2201 Ridgewood Road, Suite 350
Wyomissing, PA 19610
NO PHONE CALLS
CEO - Ohio
Search for: CEO
Location: Columbus, OH
Education: The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree, CAE, RCE or Institute designations are helpful, but directly related work experience is most desirable.
Experience & Qualification: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 15+ years of professional experience with at least 7+ in senior management with an association, corporation, academic institution or government. (If not from real estate, then should be able to quickly learn and care for the industry). In addition, he/she should be/have:
** Core Competencies:
- Established, confident, well-respected leader; strategic thinker.
- Diplomatic; able to work well with all constituencies (local associations, community, NAR, etc.).
- Proven business operations and financial management skills.
- Proven communication skills; articulate, enthusiastic and a proven “listener.”
- A visionary with marketing and entrepreneurial orientation; a creative thinker.
- Experience dealing with legislative and regulatory issues.
- Politically astute.
- Not-for-profit association management and/or corporate leadership experience. If only corporate experience, then should demonstrate experience in a volunteer organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing volunteer leadership.
- Technologically savvy.
- An understanding of the real estate industry and current issues and trends is helpful but not essential.
- If not from industry, then should have familiarity with Ohio.
To apply please email your resume to Zara Sulayman at email@example.com.
(no phone calls please)
Institute Director - Jackson, MS
Mississippi REALTORS® Institute Director. The role of the MRI Director is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTORS® Institute and the Mississippi REALTORS®. A job description with specific responsibilities is available.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with ability to multi-task and superior written and oral communication skills. Management experience and excellent customer service skills are required. Four-year college degree is preferred, experience with association work and/or previous professional development experience is desirable, as is experience in the real estate industry. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter including salary requirements and resume by July 27, 2018 to Beth Hansen, CEO, Mississippi REALTORS®, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601-932-5241.
Executive Director - Baxter, MN
The Greater Lakes Association of REALTORS® serves 600 REALTOR® and Affiliated members throughout Aitkin, Cass, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Mille Lacs, Morrison and Todd Counties from a modern office and education center in Baxter, MN.
The Executive Director works directly with a professional group of REALTORS® and other real estate industry professionals and is responsible for the management and administration of the Association, as well as the Greater Lakes Association of REALTORS® Foundation. The Executive Director shall recommend and participate in the formulation of the Association’s mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the Executive Director manages the staff, works with teams of volunteers and facilitates the activities of the Association. Limited overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings will be required throughout the year.
The current Executive Director is retiring after 33 years of service and the Association is seeking a candidate with excellent people skills, networking abilities, superior organization skills and a warm and engaging personality who can effectively communicate with members as well as industry and community partners. Strong oral and written communication skills, financial and budget management skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and general business operation skills are required. A background in real estate would be helpful, but not required.
Education: A four year degree is preferred, however, relevant work experience and competencies will be the final determining factors.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable based on competencies with medical insurance, paid vacation, retirement contribution, travel expense and cell phone reimbursement.
Go to Indeed.com to apply.
Director of Communications - Albany, NY
New York State Association of REALTORS®
The New York State Association of REALTORS® is seeking an accomplished communications professional to join its highly collaborative staff team. The Director of Communications is responsible for the execution of association communications programs across multiple channels including print, email, web, social media and public relations. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, manage budgets and exhibit a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 YEARS experience in a communications, journalism or public relations either within a corporation, agency, or association setting.
- Trade association, non-profit or media outlet experience.
- Experience in communications management across multiple channels.
- Strong writing and editing skills with knowledge of AP style
- Demonstrated ability to translate industry information into engaging content for members, consumers and news media across multiple channels.
- Ability to identify communication opportunities and create effective communications plans to accomplish association objectives in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details and deadlines.
- Ability to write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for the president.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to engage with target audiences via social media channels
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Ability to attend meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by CEO
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with members and staff
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Videography skills are a plus
NYSAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has and will continue to follow a policy of soliciting, employing and promoting individuals best qualified for any position by reason of education, training, experience and personal characteristics without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected classification under Federal, State or Local law.
Director of Administration - Huntsville, AL
Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS®
Reports: Directly to the CEO
Supervises: 1 part-time & 2 contract labor employees
The Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® (HAAR) seeks to fill the Director of Administration position. This is an important role, enabling the CEO to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, integrity, willingness to put the CEO’s and the association’s interest above all else, absolute confidentiality where appropriate, and strong analytical skills.
As Director of Administration, you will have the opportunity to think strategically and develop key processes, procedures and communications that facilitate product planning and execution. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span all the various functions. The Director of Administration will participate in overall strategy discussions and facilitate business execution.
The Director of Administration at HAAR manages and facilitates:
- Professional Development Programs & Staff
- REALTOR® Party Programs & Staff
- Professional Standards & Grievance Processes
- Association Special Events
- Serves as Liaison to the Association Board of Directors & Executive Officers, alongside the CEO.
- Candidate Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Strategy.
- BA or BS in a business-related field. Master’s level (or other Graduate Degree) is preferred.
- Experience with association and / or nonprofit leadership. Preference given to REALTOR® Association experience.
- Employee supervision experience or managerial experience preferred.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
- Strategic thinker who must be detail-oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Self-starter who deals well and thrives in ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and able to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results
- Successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives
- Manages confidentiality without exception
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Compensation and benefits packages are competitive and commensurate on experience.
Interested and Qualified candidates should submit a resume’ and letter of interest to the CEO of the Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS®, Josh McFall – Josh@hbrmls.com. Position open until filled.
Chief Administrative Officer - Boise, ID
The Idaho REALTORS®
Chief Administrative Officer for The Idaho REALTORS®. Be an integral part of the forward-thinking 9,000 REALTORS® of Idaho. Based in Boise, Idaho. We are ramping up the Search, although the timing of starting in the position can be flexible. Please forward resume and an introductory video of yourself and any other pertinent info (including salary expectation) to Raphael Barta, President, The Idaho REALTORS®.
10116 West Overland Road, Boise, Idaho 83709 or email@example.com.
Director of Communications – Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
The Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® representing over 9,000 REALTORS® and Affiliates is seeking a communications specialist to join its highly collaborative staff team.
This position is responsible for the communications, public relations, and marketing aspects within the organization; builds and sustains organization’s reputation for quality, reliability, and satisfaction of all its constituents; creates/writes and delivers all strategic integrated marketing communication campaigns in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
The Director of Marketing & Communications directs and coordinates all internal and external communications. He/she is responsible for numerous email newsletters, all website content & development, social media marketing, video/audio production, SEO/internet presence, public & media relations, strategic advertising and promotions for the Association among other marketing campaigns.
Ideal candidate can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, manage budgets, and has a can-do attitude.
Must have the ability to work in Microsoft systems. Must have some experience in back end web editing, Wordpress, content creation, proofing/editing, e-mail marketing, and Adobe Creative Suite. Basic knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Interested applicant can email letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance - Lexington, KY
The Director of Finance will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the financial affairs, HR compliance, facilities and equipment, and some business operations for the Lexington Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® (LBAR) and the REALTOR® Community Housing Foundation (RCHF).
The ideal candidate will be an energetic finance professional, with experience in operations and working with volunteer leaders. They will possess a desire to take initiative, a keen attention to detail, and superlative accounting skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field.
- Minimum of five years accounting or finance experience.
- Experience with HR compliance and operations functions preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles required.
Full organization and position description available upon request. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement via email to Justin Landon at email@example.com
Director of Communications - Cherry Hill, NJ
Burlington Camden County Association of REALTORS®
Burlington Camden County Association of REALTORS®, a not for profit association with 3600 members, is seeking an accomplished communications professional with a Bachelor's degree (BA.) from a four-year college or university; a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Will also consider a recent graduate.
Strong writing and social media skills are essential. Experience with a trade association is a plus. Graphic design and videography/video is also a plus. Looking for someone with high energy and able to lead and serve as a unifying force and the ability to communicate at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all communications, publications, and public relations activities of the association, including writing, editorial, production, and advertising sales.
- Develops and maintains relationships with area media and promote association activities to them for publication.
- Produces brochures, flyers and direct mail campaigns. Utilizes social networking sites and offerings to assist in the overall campaigning and outgoing message.
- Organizes and conducts research efforts, surveys, and focus groups to gain understanding of customer dynamics to use in developing member communications and programs.
- Write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for President
- Write content, schedule, and oversee monthly videos to members.
- Create and manage website and social media content such as Twitter, Facebook and blogs
- Attends meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Connect with national and state resources for learning and development.
- Coordinate with Government Affairs and RPAC Committee liaison assuring consistency of information distributed.
- Create promotional materials and provide marketing and editorial support to the Education and Professional Development Director.
- Be aware of and understand all Association policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and within deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with branding and communications campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits good judgment, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board and Association members, external partners and volunteers.
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of initiatives concurrently.
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- 401 K: employer contribution matches up to 4% of salary
- Medical Insurance: 100% paid for employee
- Dental Insurance: 100% paid for employee
- Section 125 Plan: employee pretax contributions
- Personal Time Off: based on number of years employed
- Holidays: 13 paid days per year
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Diane Streichert at Dstreichert@bccar.us
Director of Finance - Dallas, TX
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Director of Finance to work out of the Association headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The Director of Finance is part of the senior management team and the lead financial role at MetroTex.
The Director of Finance will be tasked with learning the business to elevate the overall company performance while respecting the existing culture. They will have responsibility for establishing overall financial policies, best practices, and methodologies required to operate in today’s business environment. Additionally, this person will support the growth initiatives and future opportunities of MetroTex. He or she will be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of the business, and bringing leadership to the function.
The ideal candidate possesses a very strong accounting background. Owning results alongside the rest of the senior team is a top requirement for this individual. The Director of Finance must operate with integrity, bring effective interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and have an impressive history of team leadership. Additionally, he or she will ensure flawless oversight and leadership of accounting, control, and financial policies.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising a staff of six accounting staff, with responsibility for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure while ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensures the timely reporting of all monthly financial information, payroll information and monthly/quarterly/annual tax reporting.
- Serves as liaison to the Budget & Finance and Investment Committees- prepares annual budgets, schedules and forecasting.
- Ensures the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Supervises and participates in preparing audit materials, and properly records all audit entries.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Janet Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO - West Babylon, NY
LONG ISLAND BOARD OF REALTORS® (LIBOR)
Search for: CEO
Location: West Babylon, NY
EDUCATION: The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree, CAE, RCE or Institute designations are preferred, but directly related work experience is most desirable.
QUALIFICATION: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 15+ years professional experience with at least 7+ years in senior management with an association, a corporation, academic institution or government.
Walk in presence; established leadership and “people” skills.
Proven successful advocacy and communication skills.
A visionary with marketing and entrepreneurial orientation.
A well-respected leader able to engage members.
Comfortable working in a volunteer driven organization. A “servant leader” mindset.
Diplomatic; able to work well with all constituencies.
Proven staff development skills and ability to guide and advise the Board.
Ability to adapt to a changing volunteer leadership.
Proven business operations and financial management skills.
Please send any inquiries to Zara Sulayman at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Government Affairs Manager - Denver, CO
Colorado Association of REALTORS®
The Colorado Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Manager to work at the Denver, CO office. The ideal candidate has experience with REALTOR® organizations, political campaigns, state government, and strong written/verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Research public policy for development, continuation and alteration, and research and analyze impacts of proposed legislative and regulatory policy.
- Act as primary liaison with Legislative Policy Committee sub-committees.
- Develop agendas and presentation plans for Government Affairs Division sponsored events such as, Realtor Day at the Capitol, biannual governance meetings, NAR Mid-year Capitol Hill visits, CAR convention activities, and RPAC Chairperson Training.
- Assist the Vice President of Government Affairs with devising talking points, committee testimony and legislative strategies.
- Assist the Vice President of Government Affairs with managing CAR’s candidate endorsement and contribution process.
- Act as RPAC liaison with NAR. Develop strategic plan with RPAC fundraising chair(s) of annual plans and execution. Develop and distribute the RPAC newsletter.
MIBOR REALTOR® Association
Type: Full Time Exempt
Come work, live and play in Indianapolis! A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more!
MIBOR REALTOR® Association empowers members and strengthens the marketplace in central Indiana through collaboration, advocacy, professionalism, education and innovation.
MIBOR REALTOR® Association is known for the quality service we provide our members. Our team of talented professionals are always seeking the best way to serve our members through products, services, and data that effectively serve our members’ business needs. MIBOR trademarked the term Broker Listing Cooperative (BLC®) to brand its Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in 2007. Note: BLC® Listing Service and MLS can be used interchangeably in the job description below.
Focus on developing solutions in collaboration with MIBOR BLC® Listing Service staff and vendors. This will include providing high level support and back up to IT department; providing expert consultation to members as needed; creating solutions that improve delivery of services to members; building customer programs that result in better member experience; protecting and improving MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset; developing and managing applications that increase efficiency of MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset processes; and collaborating to assist with strategic decisions.
- Development: Develop, support and maintain custom applications for MIBOR BLC® Listing Service.
- Integration: Work with vendors to implement solutions tailored to members’ needs and monitor/maintain integration through various updates, enhancements, to ensure best performance/functionality of products and services; lead developer-to-developer communication and/or problem resolution.
- BLC® Listing Service System: Act as system administrator and primary contact with vendor for all issues relating to the technology aspects of the BLC® Listing Service system; monitor BLC® Listing Service system issues and enhancements; coordinate with vendor on all problems; monitor requested changes and provide regular updates to supervisor.
- Data Interfaces: Coordinate setup and maintenance of data exports, RETS interfaces, and Web API transports in accordance with BLC® Listing Service policy; work with appropriate staff members to ensure all administrative tasks have been completed prior to initiating new or renewing data feeds; act as primary contact with vendors on support related issues; monitor and audit IDX, 3rd Party, VOW and Syndication data usage; enforce BLC® Listing Service electronic display policies; provide website consultation with members; lead RESO certification effort; and be primary on MLS Grid.
- Help Desk: Provide tier 3 technical support, assistance, and/or consultation to BLC® Listing Service users on all system applications, listing requirements, and system requirements such as browser settings, updates, etc.; provide high level support and back up to co-workers.
- Information Technology Responsibilities:
- Server Admin Backup: Act as back up for Microsoft SQL Server Administration; collaborate on data and file security measures with IT staff and vendors
- Software Maintenance: Backup for software maintenance of in-house and training computers, network in applicable situations, as well as other software processes such as the Rapattoni and Sentrilock interfaces.
- Hardware Maintenance: Backup for maintenance of in-house equipment including staff PC’s, computer lab equipment and network in applicable situations.
- Special Projects: Review and recommend products for possible use by MIBOR and the BLC Listing Service.
- Other Tasks: Perform additional tasks as assigned by the CEO or supervisor.
Reports directly to the Vice President of Business Technology. Works with all staff members on issues relating to the systems, applications, products, and services of MIBOR BLC® Listing Service. Works as back up to the IT Team with direction from the Vice President of Business Technology, and through collaboration.
Contact with members through help desk, data feeds, and consultation. Has contact with vendors providing BLC® Listing Service related services for troubleshooting, implementation, and developer-to-developer communication. Works closely with 3rd Party vendors regarding data exports, RETS interfaces, Web API transports and MLS Grid management.
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive salary structure with bonus opportunity
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Association Executive – Alexandria, LA
Greater Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association
The Greater Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association (GCLRA) is accepting applications for an Association Executive (AE) to manage its 400+ members. The ideal candidate must exhibit leadership, customer service, and communication skills. Experience in meeting management and member relations are necessary. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and confident. Association management experience and knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred. While in position, the AE may not hold an active real estate license. The AE shall recommend and participate in formulation of the Association’s mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the AE manages the staff, works with teams of volunteers and facilitates activities of the Association. Overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings will be required throughout the year. A college degree is preferred but not required depending on qualifications and experience.
Full position description is available upon request.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirement to: Jennifer Moore, AE
4200 Jackson Street
Alexandria, LA 71303
Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager - Gray, TN
Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
The Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, a 1150+ Trade Association in Gray, TN is accepting resumes for the position of Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager.
The Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager is responsible for managing and administering governmental affairs activities for the association, in support of the real estate industry. This position includes coordination with both the National Association of REALTORS® and the state association and is responsible for managing and administering political involvement activities for the association.
This position manages all aspects of membership for the association including recruitment of new members and retention of existing members. Develops, plans and implements new procedures and methods to achieve strategic goals. This position is responsible for planning, implementation, execution, and reconciliation of association hosted events.
The job description may be acquired by emailing email@example.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Edithann Wadewitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Professional Standards Administrator & Executive Assistant - Oxnard, CA
Ventura County Association of REALTORS®
Administers Professional Standards matters as required, manages and handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Performs clerical work and business detail to support the Chief Executive Officer, and various administrative tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college; or at least three (3) years experience as an executive assistant including general office responsibilities/procedures. Must be (or become) certified as a Professional Standards Administrator with the California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and manages office procedures, all aspects of general office coordination and other tasks assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintains a strict confidentiality in all aspects of members, staff and organization information;
- Prepares paperwork, communications, and hearing documents for disciplinary, arbitration, and mediation complaints
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records and transcribes minutes of meetings, including hearing panels, professional standards committees, and the Board of Directors meetings
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its office including office equipment, office supplies, vendor and tenant relations and VCCAR yearly calendar
- Composes and types routine correspondence, organizes and maintains file system and other records, conducts research and complies and types reports
- Provides office back up to the Membership Department, Supra, and REALTOR® Store
- Assists in coordinating Chief Executive Officer’s schedule, makes appointments and coordinates travel schedules, and reservations.
- Provides administrative leadership, management and acts as the direct contact for the office in the absence of the Chief Executive Officer
- Manages the use of the VCCAR Training Room and Board Room including preparation of Training Room Agreements and ensuring that the accounting manager creates invoices for property renters
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to CEO, Wyndi Austin: email@example.com.
Information Systems Technician - Birmingham, AL
Birmingham Association of REALTORS®
Job Title: Information Systems Technician
- Responsible for the integrity and configuration of the association LAN, personal computers, printers, and other related peripherals and equipment.
- Recommends new as well as upgrades of software and hardware.
- Organize staff training on new or upgraded software and hardware.
- Internet monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains software licensing agreements
- Work with MLS Vendor and 3rd party vendors on evaluating, planning and testing new and existing products and services based on member input and feedback.
- Call desk monitoring and reporting
- Coordinate and follow through to resolution all issues with Local Support Staff, Members, and maintain positive professional relationship with the MLS Vendors and other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Coordinate and maintain transmittal of member information to other vendors such as the MLS system, Keybox system, REALTOR.COM, Greater Alabama MLS web site, and other vendors.
- Ensure company is RESO Data compliant
- Coordinate with website programmer to maintain the currency and accuracy of GALMLS information on the Association’s website.
- Maintaining VOIP system.
- Serves as back up to the MLS help desk technician, taking calls, assisting with lockboxes as needed.
- Assist members and staff with MLS and technology related issues.
- Develop and maintain data license agreements. Coordinate with MLS vendor and consultant to process the MLS Data Feed Agreements, set up the data feeds, and verify compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Coordinate AV equipment
- Serve as the company IT staff communicating with our internet vendor, MS Office 365 products and other computer related vendors
- MLS technology experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Zen desk highly desired
- Strong knowledge of APIs and GUIs
- Associates degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Strong IT skills
- 3+ years experience in systems operations
- Success in supporting members and staff to help them get the most out of MLS and association technologies
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Familiar with MS Office 365
- Familiar with VOIP
The successful candidate will be compensated commensurate with the level of success they can help create for the company. There are no relocation funds for this position.
Send resume to: Dawn@birminghamrealtors.com
Association Executive - Harford County, MD
Harford County Association of REALTORS®
Harford County Association of REALTORS® in Maryland is seeking an experience Association Executive, headquartered in the Baltimore metro area serving over 1400 members.
The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, communications with clarity, and leadership skills. The candidate will be responsible to the Board of Directors and the elected President. Their responsibilities include: 4+ staff, programs, products, and service of the association and member services.
The qualified candidate will envision the real estate industry needs, member and customer needs, with an added focus on developing visionary skills. Also, they will need to be computer literate with a basic understanding of the financial accounting. Candidate experience with association management and HR experience, RCE and/or CAE are preferred.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Salary/Benefits are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. For a complete job description, please submit your request to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com.
Harford County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Government Affairs Specialist - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Specialist to work out of the Association headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate has some experience with political campaigns or local or state government and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the Director of Government Affairs in setting meeting agendas for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, and MetroTex PAC committees, and publishing those to each Committee Chair prior to each meeting. Assists in scheduling guest speakers for political appearances at Committee meetings or events.
- Prepares meetings packets, room setup and meeting notifications for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, Public Education, MetroTex PAC committees and relevant subcommittees, and submits reports from these committees to the Board of Directors for information and/or action.
- Leverages the activities of the above Committees in order to write content aimed at motivating and mobilizing member volunteers to advance MetroTex public policy goals, response to industry "Calls for Action", and to achieve TREPAC fundraising goals.
- Submits this content on a regular and frequent basis to the Communications Department for publishing to the website, departmental newsletter, departmental Email blast and social media posts, and gathers monthly analytics on reach.
- Promotes MetroTex Candidate Endorsements by creating and disseminating press releases for each endorsed candidate, and by scheduling PAC Check Disbursements to candidates that includes the participation of Association leaders.
- Creates TREPAC Talking Points for volunteers to use in TREPAC educational presentations
- Responsible for monitoring local election filings for local municipality candidate's in order to coordinate the scheduling, appointment confirmations, and reporting of candidate interviews based on Association established procedures.
- Coordinates with the North Texas Field Representative to schedule training dates for candidate interview panelists, and promotes and communicates training dates to all panel members.
- May attend relevant industry conferences as approved by the Director of Government Affairs.
- Responsible for timely response to all departmental voicemail and email inquiries.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Romeo Arrieta at firstname.lastname@example.org.