News, Blogs & Videos
- National Association of REALTORS® — the primary YouTube channel for staying connected to NAR.
- REALTOR® Action Center — the latest news and updates from NAR's political action and government affairs teams at the REALTOR® Action Center.
- REALTOR® Magazine — the home of REALTOR® Magazine on YouTube.
- NAR Information Services — videos from the Library and Archives of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- NAR Meetings — the official channel for major meetings held by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- HouseLogic.com on YouTube — HouseLogic.com is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of REALTORS® that can help you make smart and timely decisions about your home.
Real Estate Today, the national talk radio show produced by the National Association of Realtors®, celebrates its 100th show this weekend. Now the fastest growing real estate show in the country, Real Estate Today can be heard on more than 120 stations across the U.S, including in every top-10 market.
The annual School of the Future Design Competition recognizes the efforts of young students in integrating sustainability, technology and community involvement into school design. This year’s winners were announced by the National Association of Realtors® and the Council of Educational Facility Planners International Foundation at an event last night.