Registration for the REALTORS« Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo is now open! Admission is FREE for members, but REALTORS« must register to attend.
Please check the meetings schedule before registering/booking your hotel room.
Have your NRDS ID number handy to register.
- NAR Member: FREE
- Non-Member Full Meetings Registration: $125.00
- Non-Member Trade Expo-Only Registration: $40.00
- Guest Registration: If you plan to bring a non-industry spouse or other guest to the meetings, please add his/her name and contact information when you register. Guests who do not register under an NAR member are subject to the non-member registration fee listed above.
- WCR Meetings Registration: $240.00
Cancellations will be accepted through May 2, minus a $25 processing fee. After May 2, no refund will be given. Note: if the cancellation is for health reasons, you must submit a doctor's note directly to WCR.
- Media Registration: To register as a member of the media, contact Sara Wiskerchen at 202-383-1013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration badges will not be mailed prior to the event. Bring your emailed confirmation to registration in Washington, DC to pick up your badge credentials onsite.
Registration & Hotel ConfirmationYou will receive confirmation of your hotel and registration directly from Experient, NAR’s official registration company, by email within one week of your request. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION DIRECTLY FROM THE HOTEL.
Hotel reservations are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel reservation deadline is April 14.
On Site Registration HoursMarriott Wardman Park Hotel, Exhibit Hall C Atrium
- Monday, May 15: 10:00am–5:00pm
- Tuesday, May 16: 8:00am–5:00pm
- Wednesday, May 17: 8:00am–6:00pm
- Thursday, May 18: 8:00am–6:00pm
- Friday, May 19: 8:00am–3:00pm
Contact ExperientEmail: NAR@experient-inc.comPhone: 800-650-6893 (US/Canada) or 847-996-5826 (outside US/Canada)Fax: 888-772-1888 (US/Canada) or 301-694-5124 (outside US/Canada)