2009 Summit will offer a $750 rebate for each AE and President-Elect attending. Registration Will open on June 3 at Noon CST. More information and details to follow -watch the AE INS.
Detailed information on the 2009 Leadership Summit will be coming soon. Following are important dates and times for the program sessions and reception.
- August 23: Welcome event, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- August 24: Leadership Summit session for all attendees (includes brunch, snack, and beverage service), 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- August 25: Leadership Summit session for all attendees (includes continental breakfast and beverage service), 7:45 am – 12:00 pm
- August 25: NAR Building Tour for all attendess, Noon - 3:00 pm; last tour begins at 2:45 pm
- August 26: University of Chicago Session - In the NAR Building at 430 N. Michigan Avenue (will need to register in advance when registration opens on June 3rd.
Planning Your Travel
Plan to arrive in Chicago on Sunday, August 23, in time for the Welcome Event. Schedule your return home on the afternoon of August 25. As in previous years, NAR will pay for two nights hotel accommodations for AEs and Presidents-Elect.
Who Will Be Attending the 2009 NAR Leadership Summit
2010 Presidents and Executive Officers of:
- Local and state associations
- Regional MLSs
- Commercial overlay boards
- Commercial structures with 100+ commercial members
- National institutes, societies, and councils
Sunday, August 23, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
700 E. Grand Street
Plan to arrive in Chicago on August 23, in time for the evening reception with wine, beer and hors d'oeuvres, at the beautiful indoor, one-acre, botanical garden, Crystal Gardens.
When can I register?
Registration opens June 3, at 12 pm Central for invitees (as specified above). Watch the INS for notification of registration opening and a link.
How do I register myself and my President-Elect for the Leadership Summit?
Summit registration is all done online.
Do I need a password to register?
Yes, you and your President-Elect will each need a REALTOR.org user name and password plus your NRDS ID numbers. If you do not know your NRDS ID number, contact NAR's Info Central at 1-800-874-6500.
Is there a registration fee?
There is no registration fee for invitees.
What does NAR pay for?
NAR will pay for up to two nights' hotel accommodations for AEs and year 2010 Presidents (no substitutions). NAR does not pay for airfare, other transportation costs, additional night's hotel accommodations, and other expenses.
What do I need to know about making a hotel reservation?
When the Web site opens, you can register online for the Summit and make hotel reservations at the same time. Please do not contact the hotels directly to reserve hotel accommodations.
Conference badges are mandatory for entrance into all Summit activities. Pickup your badge at the Summit check-in area located in the lobby level of the Sheraton.
Can more people than the Association Executive and 2010 President attend?
Summit attendance is open only to Association Executives and 2010 Presidents. No substitutions allowed.
Will NAR pay for more than two nights if it means a lower airfare?
The maximum number of nights that NAR will pay for is two nights. Based on space availability, you may arrive early or stay over, but additional nights are at your own expense.