Download (PNG 247 KB) | 2022 Report Highlights | Buy the Full Report | News release
- The typical REALTOR® is 56 years old, voted in the last election, and owns their own home.
- Sixty-six percent of all REALTORS® are female, up slightly from 65 percent last year.
- At 57%, lack of inventory remains the most important factor limiting potential clients from making a purchase, followed by housing affordability (16%, up from 8% last year) and difficulty finding the right property (12%, up from 11% last year).
- In 2021, the typical agent had 12 transactions, up from 10 in 2020.
- The median sales volume for brokerage specialists increased to $2.6 million in 2021 from $2.1 million in 2020.
- 94% are somewhat or very certain they will remain active as a real estate professional during the next 2 years.