A great way newly licensed agents and/or residential agents can learn more about commercial real estate is by taking the Discovering Commercial Real Estate course through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
What You Will Learn in the Discovering Commercial Real Estate Course
- The duties of professionals who assist in commercial transactions
- The key differences between commercial and residential real estate
- Types of commercial real estate (Office, Retail, Industrial and Land)
- Types of commercial transactions
- Commercial contracts
- Resources that NAR's Commercial Department and its affiliates provide
Although this course will not equip you with the tools to practice commercial real estate right away, it does explain the business and direct you to the resources needed to start.
Plus, when you take the course now through December 31, 2017 you will receive $350+ in commercial education savings from CCIM Institute (CCIM), REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI) and the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). If you are heading down the commercial real estate path, then take this opportunity to dive on in! Get started today!