Day 1 — June 9
10:00 am — 1:00 pm: Registration & Check-in
- Network and visit resource tables to gather valuable tips and materials.
1:00 pm: Welcome & Introduction
- Opening Keynote: Adam Savage, co-host & executive producer of Discovery Channel’s MythBusters
Hear how curiosity, critical thinking and learning from failure can help your business.
Savage, an American industrial design and special effects designer, actor, educator, and television personality, is best known as co-host of the Emmy nominated hit Discovery Channel television series MythBusters. Over nine years and 15 seasons later, it remains one of the network’s highest rated shows. During his featured keynote speech, Savage will share how curiosity, critical thinking and learning from failure can help your business succeed.
- RISMedia’s Power Broker Roundtable: Recruit and Retain the Best With a Winning Culture: Learn strategies for recruiting and retention, including advice for building a culture that attracts, supports and motivates top producers for long-term success.
Moderator: John Featherston, Founder, President & CEO, RISMedia
Panelists: Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene REALTORS®; Fafie Moore, Broker/Owner, Realty Executives of Nevada; Peter Niederman, Owner & CEO, Kentwood Real Estate; Chad Ochsner, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Alliance
- Networking Break (snacks and beverages provided)
- Economic Update & Key Trends — Dr. Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist, NAR
|Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research, National Association of REALTORS®.|
- Advocacy Success Stories at the Federal, State and Local Level
Learn from examples of how you, NAR, and the REALTOR® Party are advancing local, state, and federal issues, and how it’s positively impacting brokerages and real estate.
Moderator: Sherri Meadows, 2016 Vice President, National Association of REALTORS®; CEO and Principal Partner, Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty
Panelists: Jerry Giovaniello, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs & Chief Lobbyist, National Association of REALTORS®; Vince Malta, CEO, Malta & Co., Inc.; Sherri Meadows, 2016 Vice President, National Association of REALTORS®; CEO and Principal Partner, Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty
- Industry Game Changers
Today, the phrase “there’s an app for that” has never been more adequate for the real estate industry. Get high-tech with this panel of real estate technology experts.
Moderator: Jack O’Connor, Broker/Owner and Founder, The Denver 100, LLC
Panelists: Craig Cheatham, President & CEO, The Realty Alliance; Avi Gupta, President & CEO, SmartZip; Lisa Mihelcich, Chief Operating Officer, zipLogix
5:00 pm — 6:30 pm: Networking Reception
- Enjoy networking with colleagues, sample local craft brews, and enjoy music from the Denver-based duo In Tandem!
Day 2 — June 10
7:15 am — 8:00 am: Breakfast & Networking
8:00 am: Day 2 Welcome
- Motivational Keynote: Mary Lou Retton, Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast
Learn lessons on how sacrifice, hard work and perseverance are all necessary ingredients for success and can give you a competitive edge in your business.
Olympic Gold Medalist Mary Lou Retton will motivate attendees with lessons on peak performance to open the second day of programming. Retton catapulted to international fame by winning the All-Around Gold Medal in women's gymnastics at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles, becoming the first American woman ever to win a gold medal in gymnastics. Countless awards and honors have been bestowed on Retton including: 1984 Sports Illustrated Sportswoman of the Year, 1984 Associated Press Amateur Athlete of the Year and the first woman to appear on the Wheaties Box.
- Productivity, Performance, and Partnership Presented by realtor.com®
Strategies to maximize performance and demonstrate value to today’s agents and consumers.
Moderator: Scott DeRuiter, Vice President of Business Development & National Brands, Move, Inc.
Panelists: Graeme Canivet, Director of Technology, RE/MAX Integra; Craig Simoneau, Senior Product Manager, FiveStreet at Move, Inc.; Brad Whitehouse, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Professionals
- Legal and Risk Management: What to Know Now: Ralph Holmen, Associate General Counsel, Sr. Vice President of Legal Affairs, NAR
|Ralph Holmen, Associate General Counsel, Sr. Vice President of Legal Affairs, National Association of REALTORS®.|
- Networking Break (snacks and beverages provided)
- How the Internet Is Shaping Consumer Expectations
Moderator: Todd Carpenter, Managing Director of Data Analytics, National Association of REALTORS®
Panelists: Grier Allen, President, CEO & Co-Founder of BoomTown; Laura Monroe, Director of Marketing, RealSatisfied; Ginger Wilcox, Chief Industry Officer, Sindeo
- Set up for Success: Evolving Brokerage Models
Moderator: Michael Labout, 2016 Vice President, National Association of REALTORS®; Branch Broker, ERA Shields Real Estate
Panelists: James Dwiggins, Chief Executive Officer, NextHome, Inc.; Jason Gesing, CEO, eXp Realty and President, eXp World Holdings, Inc.; AnnMarie Janni, Broker In Charge, Go Realty Holly Springs