Optional Welcome Reception
Acme Feed and Seed
7:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Tuesday, April 3
Join us for networking, vintage arcade games, and a photo booth in an eclectic and uniquely ‘Nashville’ atmosphere.
Registration & Check-in
County Music Hall of Fame, 6th Floor
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, April 4
Pick up event materials and visit resource tables from the National Association of REALTORS®, Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, and Greater Nashville REALTORS®.
Optional Country Music Hall of Fame Tour
Arriving in Nashville early or staying in town for REBarCamp? Enjoy a tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on us! You will receive a voucher for the optional tour upon checking in at registration. Tour voucher will be valid Wednesday, April 4 to Friday, April 6.
Day 1 - Wednesday, April 4
1 pm — 5 pm
- Training, Coaching, and Culture
- Forecasting the Future: Housing Market Outlook and Key Trends
- Voice of the Consumer and Consumer Trends
- Social Media Marketing and Promotions
Evening Networking Reception
Carlton Terrace at Country Music Hall of Fame
5 pm — 7 pm
Enjoy live music, heavy hors d’oeuvres, and a little honky-tonk on the 6th Floor Terrace of the Country Music Hall of Fame with the Nashville skyline as your backdrop.
Day 2 - Thursday, April 5
7 am — 8 am
8 am — 12 pm
- Adopting the Right Tech for Your Company
- Advocacy and You
- Legal and Risk Management
- Emerging Trends Report: Changing Views of ‘Dwelling’
- Changing Landscape of Brokerage Management