Registration is open to all members, staff, and counsel on a first-come, first-served basis.
The $600 registration fee (non-refundable after July 18) includes all seminar materials, continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments Thursday and a deluxe continental breakfast on Friday. Seminar attendees will also meet other participants from across the country to discuss common concerns at a reception Thursday evening.
Please note that the registration fee does not represent the total cost of conducting this seminar. The National Association's financial support represents its continuing commitment to preparing qualified individuals to train REALTORS® and staff about enforcement.
Comments From Previous Attendees
- “One of the best courses I’ve ever taken, don’t mess with success.”
- "Excellent instruction, real world scenarios, wealth of information."
- "Constant switch of tasks keeps course interesting."
- "As an educator, trainer, and author, I am blown away by what must have been an incredible amount of time and coordination to create the material."
- "Everything was absolutely wonderful, informative, and enlightening."
- "Procuring cause exercise was excellent."
- "Trainers were excellent."