On February 6, 2020, NAR held a policy forum that brought together hundreds of industry stakeholders, policymakers, and academic experts in DC to discuss housing affordability concerns in communities across the country. NAR recorded and broadcast the session to 1.4 million REALTORS® as a value-added resource. Housing affordability is one of the most significant problems facing this nation, our economy and potential homebuyers in communities everywhere. Issues related to the lack of housing supply, access to credit as well as the racial homeownership gap, are only adding to the problem. NAR is excited to work with Congressional and Administrative policymakers and industry influencers in Washington, DC to find ways to provide housing and homeownership opportunities to more Americans.
Hot Topic Alerts
- America's Persistent Homeowneship Gaps (PDF: 1.4 MB)
- How to Increase Housing and Neighborhood Opportunity for Low-Income Families and Children (PDF: 11.3 MB)
- The Nation Has a Serious Shortage of Housing (PDF: 202 KB)
- Unlock the Door for Affordable Homeownership (PDF: 2.3 MB)
- Housing Wealth Gains Over Time (PDF: 436 KB)