Register Starting June 3 for the 2020 Session of Leadership 400: Taking the Reins
REALTOR® Leadership Program: Leadership 400: Taking the Reins is scheduled for Sunday, August 16, the day prior to Leadership Week. Get a boost on your leadership term with this day-long program.
This course is designed for presidents and presidents-elect to better understand their responsibilities during their year in office. This highly interactive blended learning course will help prepare new presidents and presidents-elect to take on the position with confidence in a combination of online pre-work and a live 7-hour session. You’ll learn powerful approaches to managing meetings, group decision making, governance principles, risk management and a number of other topics that will help you lead your association to success.
- What? Leadership 400: Taking the Reins; an interactive course, customized for presidents and presidents-elect.
- Who? Volunteer Leaders (AEs are also welcome).
- When? Sunday, August 16, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Where? InterContinental Chicago Hotel.
- Cost? $300 for full program.
How to register?
Registration opens June 3 in conjunction with Leadership Week.
Contact Amanda Stinton at 312-329-3281.