Registration opens in conjunction with Leadership Week Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 12 pm CT.
This course is designed for presidents and presidents-elect to better understand their responsibilities during their year in office. This highly interactive blended learning course will help prepare new presidents and presidents-elect to take on the position with confidence in a combination of online pre-work and a live 7-hour session. You’ll learn powerful approaches to managing meetings, group decision making, governance principles, risk management and a number of other topics that will help you lead your association to success.
- What? Full-day, interactive course
- Who? Presidents-elect (AEs are also welcome)
- When? Sunday August 11, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (one day immediately preceding Leadership Week)
- Where? InterContinental Chicago Hotel
- Cost? $300 for full program including continental breakfast and lunch
- Hotel Accommodations? NAR covers a two-night hotel stay, so Saturday night hotel is paid by attendee.