Leadership Summit takes place in August at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Chicago, Illinois and is open to Association Executives and Presidents-elect of:
- Local and State Associations
- Regional Multiple Listing Services
- Commercial Overlay Boards
- Commercial Structures with more than 100 commercial members
- National Institutes, Societies and Councils
NO SUBSTITUTES: Other staff and/or volunteer leaders may NOT be substituted for the President-elect or Association Executive.
ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES: Please register your President-elect when you register yourself.
The following information is required before you register:
- Update your Association’s NRDS record with your current President-elect name. His/her name should only appear in one position on his/her association NRDS record, or the system will not recognize eligibility status.
- Have your NRDS ID and www.NAR.realtor user name and password ready when you register. If necessary, contact NAR’s Member Services Team at 800-874-6500 to reset your password, or retrieve your NRDS ID.
- Use a valid credit card to guarantee the hotel reservation. You will not be charged a deposit when booking the reservation. The credit card will only be charged for a late cancellation (48 hours prior to the day of arrival) or no-show.
Registration and hotel reminders:
- NAR covers a two-night hotel stay, provided that the attendee has registered for Leadership Summit and has reserved a hotel room in NAR’s hotel room block during the registration process. Please do not contact the hotel directly to make a reservation for this event. Stays outside NAR’s room block or in other Chicago-area hotels are not covered.
- SPACE IS LIMITED: Registration opens in early June and closes once full venue capacity is reached, or by June 30. There is no on-site or walk-up registration for the event.