iOi Pitch Battle
Rikki Rogers, VP of Marketing at Curbio, accepts the 2019 Winner title and prize.
Second Century Ventures, NAR’s strategic investment arm, proudly presents the second annual iOi Pitch Battle where a select group of tech startups focused on the real estate industry will pitch their business and have the opportunity to provide a live demonstration in front of venture capitalists, CTOs, CIOs, technology innovators, brokers and real estate professionals.
All iOi Summit registrants are welcome to attend the live iOi Pitch Battle held on Wednesday, August 21 in Seattle, Washington. Let the competition begin to see who claims the title as the winner of the NAR 2019 iOi Pitch Battle!
2019 iOi Pitch Battle Finalists
Pitch Battle Judges
Alex Lange - CEO, Upstream
Chelsea Goyer - Former Vice President of Partner Programs & MLS Relations at Redfin
Marilyn Wilson - Founder, WAVGroup
Morgan Carey - CEO/Founder, Real Estate Webmasters
Dino Vendetti - Managing Director, Seven Peaks Ventures
Chris Smith, Cofounder, Curaytor
Winner-Take-All Pitch Battle Prize Package
- $15K Cash.
- A 10x10 booth at 2019 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, taking place November 8-11, 2019 in San Francisco, California ($3,700 value).
- A live demonstration from the theater in the NAR Booth at 2019 REALTORS® Conference & Expo .
- Article post-event featured by REALTOR® Magazine. (online)
- Article post-event featured by RISMedia.
- Opportunity to present the prize check during the presentation ceremony to the winner of iOi Pitch Battle 2020.
- Opportunity to meet with an executive team member from Second Century Ventures.
- Opportunity to attend an advisory session in September 2019 with iOi Summit's Program Director on “How to Exhibit like a Pro-Converting Leads into Relationships.”
Benefits to Venture Capitalists/Investors at iOi Summit
- Ability to connect with startups and tech innovators.
- Position company as one that cares about the future of real estate technology.
- Early exposure to startups and fund opportunity.
- Opportunity to raise capital.