Second Century Ventures, NAR’s strategic investment arm, proudly presents the third annual iOi Pitch Battle. A battle where a selected group of tech startups (focused on the real estate industry) pitch their business to have the opportunity to provide a live demonstration to venture capitalists, CTOs, CIOs, technology innovators, brokers and real estate professionals.
iOi Pitch Battle
Agenda & Timeline
Submit a Product or Service to the 2021 Pitch Battle
Submit an application starting May 3, 2021!
Important Dates & Deadlines
- Monday, May 3: Pitch Battle application opens
- Friday, June 11: Last day to submit a Pitch Battle application
- Week of July 5: Selected Pitch Battle companies notified by email
Winner Takes All
The 2021 Pitch Battle winner wins the following:
- $15,000 (US Dollars)
- A 10x10 booth at 2021 REALTORS® Conference & Expo (a $3,800 value)
- A live demonstration from the theater in the NAR Booth at the 2021 REALTORS® Conference & Expo
- An article feature about the Pitch Battle winner in RISMedia and REALTORS® Magazine, a reach of publication
- Meet with a Second Century Ventures executive – a firm recognized as one of the top scale-up programs in real estate
- The opportunity to present the prize check during the presentation ceremony to the winner of the iOi Pitch Battle 2022
View the Pitch Battle’s Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the iOi Pitch Battle (“Pitch Battle”) for 2021 organized by the National Association of REALTORS® (“NAR”).
NAR will select a limited number of companies to compete as Pitch Battle contestants live in front of the iOi Summit 2021 conference attendees (agents, brokers, VCs, tech gurus, and more).
Pitch Battle Terms and Conditions
All iOi Attendees Are Welcome
All registrants are welcome to attend the third annual, in-person Pitch Battle. This exciting event challenges businesses to summarize their product or service in less than two minutes. Who will claim the title as the winner of the 2021 NAR iOi Pitch Battle? You will have to attend to see.
Benefits of Attending iOi’s Pitch Battle
Venture Capitalists and investors at iOi Summit can benefit from the Pitch Battle, too. Here’s how:
- You will have early exposure to startups and funding opportunities.
- You can connect with startups and tech innovators.
- You position your company as one that drives and supports the future of real estate technology.
- You will have the opportunity to raise capital.
Organizations who compete in the Pitch Battle represent the best of the best. They are:
- Individuals and companies that are focused on and understand the dynamics of innovation in their markets.
- Innovators who strategically seek out innovations and rethink current products and processes.
- Capturing and responding to changes and signals in their industry by committing to continuous systematic learning.