Hotel Rates for 2017
To assist with budgeting, NAR provides the following information on 2017 hotel rates. All rates are for standard rooms, single/double occupancy. Taxes are not included and are subject to change without notice.
All rates are for the Standard room category and do not include applicable taxes.
2017 Association Executives Institute (Denver, CO):
- $143 single/double confirmed
Denver hotel tax is currently 14.75%.
2017 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo Hotel Rates (Washington, DC):
- NAR Headquarters Hotels – range of $264-$267 single/double
- CRS, REBI, WCR Headquarters Hotels – $255 single/double
- General housing – range of $237-$309 single/double
District of Columbia hotel tax is currently 14.5%.
2017 REALTORS® Conference & Expo Hotel Rates (Chicago, IL):
- NAR Headquarters Hotels (3 hotels) – $215 single/double; one hotel will not exceed $270 single/double
- CSRE Headquarters – not to exceed $270 single/double
- CRS Headquarters – not to exceed $288 single/double
- International Headquarters – not to exceed $270 single/double
- REBI Headquarters - $219 single/double
- WCR Headquarters - $252 single/double
- General housing – range of $179-$359 single/double
Chicago hotel tax is currently 17.4%.