Strategic business planning and implementation are fundamental to the success of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. In addition, it must be guided by the company’s values and vision and be executed so that every staff and/or team member is positioned to optimize their contribution. This course provides you with a process for developing a strategic business plan, guidelines for implementing that plan and methods for how to apply the plan to real world situations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to examine a variety of business models, evaluate the impact of those internal and external influences and develop change strategies to meet the ever-evolving business environment. And, at the conclusion of each module you will have constructed a key part of your personalized business plan.
- Creating a clear vision statement that guides the focus and activities of all stakeholders.
- Understanding the impact of external dynamics and internal change within your business.
- Developing action-oriented objectives and assigning responsibility and accountability.
- Examining the effects and planning impact of both marketplace and company changes.
- Establishing a control discipline to organize, implement and manage the business plan.