The AE Institute Mobile App
Get started planning your 2017 AE Institute by downloading the 2017 NAR AEI app by All in the Loop!
What you can do
- Access your personalized schedule from any mobile device, tablet, or desktop using the Login button in the upper right-hand corner to create a profile.
- Save sessions to your personal agenda using the Schedule tab to create a customized schedule before heading to Denver.
- View and bid on our AEI Silent Auction items.
- Read about sessions, speakers and sponsors.
- See upcoming sessions highlighted on the app homepage and access previous sessions.
- Give us your feedback on each session within the session description by rating and leaving a comment.
- Follow the conversation on our Twitter feed using #NARAEI2017
- Share photos and messages with fellow attendees on the app's Message Wall! Note: You might receive a pop up alert asking you to share media and photos with the app. Hitting "Accept" will not share any personal information whatsoever.
- Interactive map feature shows you exactly where sessions take place. Click on a room within the map feature and see the lineup of sessions held in that room.
- Message fellow attendees and speakers within the app.
- Take notes on sessions in the app
- Session handouts and presentations are easily accessible on the app menu.
How to Access and Download
The 2017 NAR AEI app is available in:
Login, create a profile and get started!
Questions? Contact Courtney Wilson: email@example.com or 312-329-5972.