The Business of U.S. Real Estate is a one-day course, and is a requirement for non-U.S. professionals to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. It introduces real estate practitioners to the role of real estate in the United States economy and society, and provides information on the requirements, regulations, and laws associated with working as a real estate professional in the United States.
- An Introduction to the United States of America (U.S.)
- The U.S. Real Estate Market
- The U.S. Real Estate Market and the MLS
- The Business of U.S. Real Estate
- The U.S. Real Estate Transaction
- The REALTOR® Organization
- U.S. Business Culture