The Americas introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice in North, Central and South America.
The course is designed to introduce:
- Social, economic, political and geographical characteristics of major American countries.
- Laws and real estate practices in major American markets.
- Procedures to evauate American investment patterns, investor profiles and opportunistic real estate activity
- Methods to develop a business network that will enhance international practice with American clients and/or properties.
- Techniques to promote properties, markets and professional services.