Upon successful completion of this course, a real estate professional will be able to:
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major European countries.
- Understand international capital flow
- Discuss the history, purpose, and economic impact of the European Union.
- Identify important characteristics of certain European real estate markets including influential laws, business culture attributes and real estate/ brokerage practices.
- Assess opportunities in certain European markets by evaluating significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Identify ways to develop a business network and start or enhance an international practice with European clients or properties.
- Identify ways to promote properties, markets, and professional services.