Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate is a one-day course, which counts as an elective toward the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. It introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international transactions with Asian clients, and is designed to benefit both experienced international professionals as well as those just getting started.
- Upon successful completion of this course, a real estate professional will be able to:
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major countries in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Identify important characteristics of the real estate market in certain Asia/Pacific markets, including influential laws and real estate and brokerage practices.
- Evaluate opportunities in certain Asian markets by analyzing significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Discuss ways to develop a business network to start or enhance an international practice with Asian clients or properties.
- Discuss techniques to promote properties, markets, and professional services.