Upon successful completion of this course, a real estate professional will be able to:
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major countries in the Asia/Pacific region.
- Identify important characteristics of the real estate market in certain Asia/Pacific markets, including influential laws and real estate and brokerage practices.
- Evaluate opportunities in certain Asian markets by analyzing significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Discuss ways to develop a business network to start or enhance an international practice with Asian clients or properties.
- Discuss techniques to promote properties, markets, and professional services.