Americas & International Real Estate is a one-day course, which counts as an elective toward the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. It introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international transactions with clients in Canada, the U.S., as well as Central and South America. It is designed to benefit both experienced international professionals as well as those just getting started.
The Americas introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice in North, Central and South America.
The course is designed to introduce:
- Social, economic, political and geographical characteristics of major American countries.
- Laws and real estate practices in major American markets.
- Procedures to evauate American investment patterns, investor profiles and opportunistic real estate activity
- Methods to develop a business network that will enhance international practice with American clients and/or properties.
- Techniques to promote properties, markets and professional services.