NAR Education Matrix
Introduction to Commercial Investment Real Estate (CI Intro)
This introductory course teaches you the fundamentals of the commercial investment real estate industry. Using real-world case studies, you will learn how to apply financial analysis skills to your investment decisions. A strong knowledge base in this area enables you to answer client questions and plan for their needs with confidence.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Use a financial calculator to solve investment problems
- Perform mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
- Estimate net operating income and cash flows before tax
- Calculate the internal rate of return
- Evaluate similar properties, project vacancy rates, and estimate absorption figures
||This course satisfies one of the requirements to achieve the CCIM Designation.
|Designation or Certification:
||This course can be credited towards the following designations or certifications: