These handy tech tools will help you better navigate, interact with, and stay connected prior to and during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
NAR Annual Mobile App What it is: The fastest, easiest way to navigate the Conference & Expo from your mobile device.
Download the official event mobile app, NAR Annual, to access sessions, meeting schedules, exhibitors and other info for your visit to Chicago.
Downloading the app is easy!
- For iOS devices and Android phones: Visit the App Store or Google Play, and search for “NAR Annual”
- For all other phone types: While on your device, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/narannual
You will be redirected to the proper download for your device.
- If you already have the NAR Annual mobile app downloaded, scroll to the bottom of the dashboard and tap "Exit to App List." Choose 2017, then tap "download."
1. Start online with the Event Planner. Create a profile using the blue toolbar on the right-hand side. Then select the events you want to attend to add to your profile. You can also create your own custom events in the Event Planner, like dinner with friends, a sightseeing adventure, or your workout time. Then, pull your Event Planner information right into the mobile app by clicking the "My Event Planner" button at the bottom of the of the app dashboard. Follow the instructions to enter your Event Planner username and email address.
- There are two ways to plan your schedule with the event app:
2. Or just create your schedule right in the app! Once you have downloaded the app to your mobile device, browse sessions, meetings and events by day, by audience, or by topic. When you see something you want to attend, just hit the “star” image in the top right corner of the event, and it will save in your personalized schedule right in the app
- The “Quick List” feature helps you plot the most efficient way to visit your favorite exhibitors. First “star” your favorite exhibitors under the “Exhibitors” icon, then tap the “Quick List” icon and the app will map out the best route to see all of them in the shortest amount of time. And, similarly, there is a new “My Favorites” icon. Simply click the “star” icon next to a session/event you are interested in attending, and then it will populate within the “My Favorites” section of the app.
- “Session Ratings” allow attendees to rate specific events on a five-point scale once they start. (You cannot rate events that have not yet started, so you will not see this feature “live” until on site.)
Online Event PlannerWhat it is: An easy and free way to create your own customized event schedule.
Your personalized event planner will then be accessible through the NAR Annual mobile app.
The Event Planner is available on the right side of this page. Add scheduled meetings and personal meetings to create your customized event schedule. Changes to scheduled meetings will be updated.
Watch a tutorial video on how to set up an Event Planner:
What it is: An interactive site that features video footage, photos, social networking conversations, conference buzz, and industry news around the conference.
Visit Conference Live at www.ConferenceLive.realtor, November 3-6, to get updates from the conference.
What it is: An online social networking service that enables users to connect.
Like us at facebook.com/narannual.
What it is: A video-sharing website.
Watch us at youtube.com/narmeetings.
TwitterWhat it is: A microblogging site that enables users to send and read text-based posts.
Follow us at twitter.com/narannual and use hashtag #narannual when tweeting about the conference.
InstagramWhat it is: A fast and fun way to share your photos.
Follow us at instagram.com/narannual.