Congratulations to the 2019 C3: C2EX Challenge Finalists! This innovative grant competition encouraged state and local REALTOR® associations and brokerages to promote NAR’s Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) program and grow participation among their members and agents for a chance to win $10,000 to further their C2EX promotions.
Here are the finalists in each category:
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Real Estate Professionals (Salem, OR)
- BHHS Towne Realty-Chesapeake Office (Chesapeake, VA)
- Coast to Canyon Real Estate (Mission Viejo, CA)
- Front Gate Realty (Ridgeland, MS)
- Baldwin REALTORS® (Robertsdale, AL)
- Cheyenne Board of REALTORS® (Cheyenne, WY)
- Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® (Peoria, IL)
- REALTOR® Association of Central Massachusetts (Auburn, MA)
- REALTORS® of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Florida REALTORS®
- Oregon Association of REALTORS®
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- West Virginia Association of REALTORS®
The recipients of the $10,000 grants will be announced at NAR’s annual conference in San Francisco.
Learn More About the C3 Grant
WHAT: C3 is a grant competition that encourages state and local REALTOR® associations and brokerages of all sizes to promote the Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) program and grow participation among their members and salespeople.
WHO: State REALTOR® associations, local REALTOR® associations, and brokerages of all sizes were encouraged to participate for a chance to win $10,000 toward continued promotion of C2EX. A $10,000 prize will be awarded to a winner in each of the three categories. C3 is only open to members of the National Association of REALTORS® and member REALTOR® associations.
WHEN: Participants already submitted their entry forms telling us how they promoted C2EX to their members and salespeople during the C3 campaign season.
C3 campaign season closed on September 1, 2019. Associations and brokerages have been promoting C2EX to their members and salespeople, encouraging them to engage with the program and earn their endorsement. The C2EX committee notified the winners on October 15, 2019.
WHERE: Winners will be publicly announced and presented with their $10,000 prize at NAR’s Conference & Expo in San Francisco in November 2019.
HOW: Participants were judged on the following:
- Creativity – The C2EX committee wants to hear how your association or brokerage grew participation in C2EX among your members or salespeople. Consideration will be given to the most inventive, fun, and original ideas! Additionally the committee wants to know how you will utilize the $10,000 prize to further your promotions of C2EX. The creativity of a campaign will be the most important factor for the committee when selecting the eventual winners. Be bold. Be innovative. Do something unexpected.
- Results – The C2EX committee will look at how many new members engaged with C2EX during the campaign period (closes September 1, 2019). The committee will consider the percentage of new members that engaged with C2EX during the campaign period, so associations and brokerages of all sizes are encouraged to participate.