Q4 2018 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
Download (PDF 2.21 MB)
- Investment trends in LCRE maintained a broad-based approach, as sales in both gateway cities and secondary markets advanced.
- Investment volume in the large cap space totaled $152.7 billion, a 17 percent jump from the same period in 2017.
- Following a moderation in momentum during the second quarter, small cap markets rebounded in the third quarter of 2018, as investors remained focused on higher yields.
- Commercial real estate sales in SCRE markets increased by 1.6 percent from the same quarter in 2017.
- The shortage of available commercial inventory remained ranked as the top concern for REALTORS®, fueling continued increases in transaction prices.