The decennial census is extremely important and NAR supports a complete and accurate U.S. population count.
The Census Guide is a resource for NAR members, stakeholders, and state and local associations to learn more about the impact of the census.
This guide includes:
- Background on the Census
- Important Census Dates
- Census FAQs
- How NAR Uses Census Data
- Top Ways Census Data are Used
- Allocation of Federal Funds Based Upon Census Data by State
- Key Federal Programs that are Funded Based Upon Census Data
- Ways for REALTORS® to be involved in the 2020 Census
- Messaging on the Census
- Additional Census Resources