Welcome To the Signature Series Edition of Commercial Connections
With a new streamlined look and highly focused theme, Commercial Connections this month features a commercial real estate expert from the REALTOR® Commercial Signature Series Speakers Bureau in every interview, article, and event. Signature Series is a value-added program offered by NAR Commercial, which negotiates reduced rates from top commercial real estate speakers for your commercial board gatherings or your firm’s sales meetings. Each Signature Series speaker is hand-selected by NAR Commercial, based on extensive feedback from REALTORS®, as well as their stellar experience in the industry.
For more information, visit: www.nar.realtor/sigseries.
Commercial Real Estate to Seize the Day at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo
Thousands of commercial real estate professionals are attending the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Anaheim, California, November 11-14, 2011. Education, networking, and business tools are waiting for you, as well as vital discussions about the state and future of the commercial real estate industry issues at REALTOR® governance meetings. Unsure if you should attend? Take three minutes to check out these three reasons to “seize the day” at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo:
- Visit the conference website and sort conference programming by audience to see the education sessions we have in store for you.
- Live in southern California? Tickets to the Expo are only $25!
- Don’t forget commercial networking opportunities, like the Commercial Caffeinated Breakfast, Commercial Tweet-ups, and the Red Carpet Reception.
Search conference programming, register, and purchase tickets to special events here.
Simplify Your Business – Become a Power Broker
The most recent value-add to your REALTOR® membership courtesy of NAR Commercial is the Power Broker Suite from REIWise. The Power Broker Suite brings together all the real estate analysis software which helps you manage and share critical business information. REALTORS® subscription rate is $299 for the year, a $599 savings! Read more in the Tech Savvy column on page 10 or visit: www.reiwise.com/NAR.
Three Reasons to Read the Source Blog Today!
- Expanded insights from Signature Series speakers and commercial affiliates on the economy and sharpening your tools.
- Member guest blogs with the latest intelligence from the industry and their markets. (Consider guest blogging yourself!)
- Live coverage from industry events (REALTOR® events – see the back page of this issue for a sample), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Commercial Real Estate Women’s Network (CREW), and many more!
Mentoring Is Strengthening Commercial Services on the West Coast
Congratulations to the Victor Valley Association of REALTORS® (Hesperia, CA) and the Citrus Valley Association of REALTORS® (Glendora, CA) for earning the Commercial Services Accreditation from NAR. VVAR and CVAR are recognized for meeting more than 30 benchmarks of commercial programming for members. Serving as their mentor, West San Gabriel Valley Association of REALTORS® (San Gabriel, CA), has seen a 4 percent increase in commercial members less than a year after earning Accreditation. Is your association accredited? Go to www.nar.realtor/ commercial/commercial_services_accreditation to find out.