Meet the New RCEs (Summer 2013)
These 12 REALTOR® association executives earned their RCE (Realtor® association Certified Executive) designation after an extensive course of study and exam in March. RCE is the only professional designation created specifically for Realtor® association executives. It exemplifies goal-oriented AEs with drive, experience, and commitment to professional growth. Candidates earn the designation by accumulating points through an experience- and education-based application form and a comprehensive written exam. Learn more about the RCE designation at nar.realtor.
- Amy Aschenbrenner, RCE, Longmont Association of REALTORS®, Colo.
- Cathy Crossfield, RCE, Hampton Roads REALTORS®, Association, Va.
- Roxann Dunno, RCE, West Central Association of REALTORS®, Ohio
- Lynda Fernandez, RCE, Miami Association of REALTORS®, Fla.
- Suzanne Frazier, RCE, Aspen/Greenwood Springs MLS, Colo.
- Guyla Greenly, RCE, Wyoming Association of REALTORS®
- Shelley Heck, RCE, Pen-Mar Regional Association of REALTORS®, Md.
- Diane Larsen, RCE, Atascadero Association of REALTORS®, Calif.
- Veronica Precella, RCE, Boulder Area REALTORS® Association, Colo.
- Laura Stroman Crowther, RCE, Coastal Carolinas Association, S.C.
- Brian Toohey, RCE, Columbia Board of REALTORS®, Mo.
- Johnny Wilson, RCE, Wichita Falls Association of REALTORS®, Texas