Association staff are some of the most active users of the information on nar.realtor. We've identified some of the most important sections and resources you need to access regularly in your business, and provided the quickest steps to find them.
1. Start by visiting the AE section
You can follow two easy paths: Click the “For AEs” link at the top of every page or type the direct URL, www.nar.realtor/ae
2. Browse the AE section according to your three key tasks
The task links are located in the left column of the AE section.
- Share and Promote Promotional materials, FAQs, media talking points to help communicate NAR’s messages to your members and community
- Manage Your Association Information on association policy, human resources, and strategic planning and resources for managing your office and your membership
- Professional Development Information about programs, events, and educational opportunities to build your career and leadership skills
3. Quickly access top resources
Located at the bottom of the AE landing page, the "Top Resources" box has links to popular resources, including the NRDS database, AE-Jobs Board, and Tools for New AEs.
4. Find a specific topic or program
“Topics” and “Programs” links, in the footer at the bottom of every page, are a great ways to see what information NAR has to offer.
5. Stay up to date on news for AEs with RSS feeds
Visit the RSS Feeds page to get AE updates from NAR delivered directly to your RSS reader.
6. Talk to us
Help us improve the site for you and your members. Work continues on improvements to nar.realtor , and we want to hear from you. Use the green feedback bar at the far-right side of every page to let us know what you want to see.