Homeownership is key to building wealth and strong communities. Learn how past and present housing policies and actions have resulted in marked, and continued, disparities within some communities. Our panel will help show how we can engage our members to stress the importance of owning a home, increase justice and inclusion, and build wealth and communities that achieve the American Dream for ALL?
Moderator: Mabél Guzmán, 2020 NAR Vice President, Association Affairs
- Shad Bogany, 2020 NAR MLS and Data Management Liaison
- Marisa Calderon, Executive Director, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Jessica Lautz, VP Demographics and Behavioral Insights, NAR
- E’toile Libbett, 2020 Chair, NAR Housing Opportunity Committee
- Thai Hung Nguyen, Broker, Better Homes & Garden Real Estate Premiere, Falls Church, VA
- Katie Shotts, CEO, Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®, TN