If you have a leadership conference coming up or are looking for programming opportunities, you can host the RLP course(s) at your association or MLS. You have the option of hosting Leadership 200, Leadership 300, or both.
NEW fee structure! The Leadership 200 and 300 courses are now available with NO licensing fee. The only cost to you and your association or MLS is the one you agree upon with your facilitator. Here is how to go about hosting L200 and L300 at your association or MLS:
1. Choose a facilitator
Choose a facilitator from our facilitators list. We encourage you to reach out to a facilitator and choose one based on you geographical location, budget and a leadership style that corresponds with your members. .
2. Pick a date, confirm facilitator availability, and notify NAR
3. Complete and return paperwork
You will receive documents via email from NAR staff to help promote and secure your RLP session. Send them back to NAR staff to confirm your RLP session date.
- Hosting agreement – A customized contract between NAR and your association/MLS.
- Facilitator agreement – Contract between you and your scheduled facilitator, agreeing upon pricing and date / time of session.
- Facilitator checklist – A checklist to make sure your venue will be prepared for the session.
4. Determine the cost of the session for participants
It is up to the hosting association to charge their members, if needed, for attending the session based on association's cost for the course.
5. Promote the session
NAR will send you customized promotional materials at your request that include your session’s date, time, pricing (if applicable), and location to promote the session to your members.
6. Prepare and distribute certificates of completion
Each member will receive a Certificate of Completion that is sent to the host association prior to the session. The course codes can also be uploaded into NRDS by the association staff. Learn how.