|To Access Consultant Trip Reports from 2004-Present Click Here|
Country Assessments Can Be Found Here
International Property Markets Scorecard Reports Can Be Found Here
IRPF Association Development Program Elements
IRPF's objectives are to provide professional leadership to real property markets and to help real estate associations become self-sustainable. Improving the management skills of association members and professional staff and developing strategic business plans help to achieve these objectives.
IRPF programs are developed in three progressive phases in each country:
·Phase I (Association Formation and Organization) involves establishing a network of real estate association partners in a particular country and completing basic organizational tasks.
Prior to Phase I, a comprehensive market assessment is completed.
·Phase II (Association Development) IRPF provides a broad spectrum of technical assistance and skills training, including advocacy, designed to build capacity and skills within each association and among its members.
·Phase III (Association Maturity and Self Sustainability) IRPF concentrates on strengthening the self-sufficiency of each association, expanding the association’s program of member services and creating a permanent and mutually beneficial relationship between the association and other key stakeholders in the local real property community, and the international real estate community.
In each phase, institutional capacity grows as core competencies and technical skills are mastered and developmental benchmarks are achieved. Once an association has been formed and organized, to grow and develop it must progressively develop its capabilities. Ultimately, associations need to master the following eight competencies and characteristics:
- Association executives and staffs develop adequate management capacity
- Associations achieve financial independence
- Standards of the real estate profession are established and elevated
- Associations implement effective membership development and recruitment programs
- Associations provide value added services to their members
- Property market data is aggregated, analyzed and shared among association members
- Associations effectively advocate for the interests of the profession
- Members of the associations develop international contacts and relationships
IRPF is dedicated to the development of private real property markets around the world.
Read about the success of IRPF's Programs >>